+ Reply to Thread

Default SBM2 and Windows 7

My computer just went "kerpluey". Looks like I may have to get a new one. Will SBM2 be compatible with Windows 7? I want to try to wait for Win7 to come out before I get a new computer. Also, if I wait until Oct 15 to get SBM2 at the discounted price for Version1 users, how long will I have to download it? Win7 doesn't come out until Oct 22. And then I'll have to wait for them to ship me the computer. Is there a CD where I can download it AFTER the new computer comes? And is the CD still at the discounted price?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thanks for the heads up on when Windows 7 is arriving. Also need a new puter and did not want Vista. Can you save the downloads to a CD or DVD if there is a time limit?

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    My computer just went "kerpluey". Looks like I may have to get a new one. Will SBM2 be compatible with Windows 7? I want to try to wait for Win7 to come out before I get a new computer. Also, if I wait until Oct 15 to get SBM2 at the discounted price for Version1 users, how long will I have to download it? Win7 doesn't come out until Oct 22. And then I'll have to wait for them to ship me the computer. Is there a CD where I can download it AFTER the new computer comes? And is the CD still at the discounted price?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Question

I thought I'd intrude here so maybe I will get noticed!! I still didn't get the email for Version 1 owners - I didn't realize we couldn't order it until October 15. I'm so confused!!! Also, how much will it cost to get the program on a CD. It's always a great idea to have the program to load on a new computer.
    Julie

Julie, I think the reference to Oct 15 is when the discount ends. It is already available. I would pm the powers that be and let them know you did not receive the email. (Have you changed your email address since you first purchased SMB?)

Yes you can download and install the program to a CD or external harddrive as a backup.

Thanks, Marion for the info but that doesn't help me as I don't have a computer right now. I can get online at work but can't download to here so I would have no place to download TO. I thought if I could order SBM2 on a CD, then when the new computer comes, I could use that to install.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

You can add a "backup DVD-ROM" to your order during checkout if you like. For some people who don't have high-speed or just want a physical disc, it's a nice option.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Thanks, Gracie!
    Melanie

To answer the original post: yep, Scrapbook MAX! is compatible with Windows 7. I'm actually running it on Windows 7 right now.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer