X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodneysgrl
    • Jun 2009

I need help

I have been making alot of stuff in photoshop but IDK how to save them so I can use the in my scrapbook max. Anyone knows will they please let me know because I would really love to share some of them. Right now they are JPEGS. Thank you Amy
    sigpic LIVE like theres no tomrrow, LAUGH lots because it keeps you young, LOVE with everything you have because life is too short to waste a single moment
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rodneysgrl View Post
    I have been making alot of stuff in photoshop but IDK how to save them so I can use the in my scrapbook max. Anyone knows will they please let me know because I would really love to share some of them. Right now they are JPEGS. Thank you Amy
    well embellishments are always saved as a png.but you need to get rid of background and them save as png format.That way it will be all inviible except the embellishment.Papers can be saved as jpeg.Hope this helps.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Ditto to Eye's message. I use Photoshop6 and always use "Save to Web" for the save choice. That automatically gives me a png photo. Also be sure to create on a transparent background. Piece of cake if you do it that way.

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by rodneysgrl View Post
        I dont know if this is what you are asking...lol..but I will give it a shot...
        If you are already saving things from your photoshop and need to pull them into the program...Open up a new or exsisting page in the program, once your page is open, pull up the item you want to use...Click on it, and drag it to the program page...from there it will ask you if you want to use it as a paper, embellishment, etc...then click ok...

To share them on here, you can just uploaod your file by going below the post where it says manage attachments....Click that and hit the browse button to find it on your computer, then hit upload...

If you are trying to turn something into a .png, the ladies pretty much explained that one...lol...I use CS2, but I open a new file, make sure it say traansparent, and after making my item, I merge everything visible (which makes the .png file size less), then I save as a .png....I have tried saving mine for the web, and for some reason it turns all my .png's to 72dpi...which is the smallest dpi setting, but it works great if you are just using it for the web...So I guess it is more of a personal preferrence thing..lol..

If this doesn't answer your question, I am sure some computer whiz will be here to help....((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X