+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am walking 5 to 10 km's everyday for health reasons also, and now when I sit and think no I'll skip it today I think of you and it inspires me....thanks Michelle for being my inspiration...you are saving my life!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Awwwwwww....your so sweet for saying that... I am trying so hard, but this isn't easy...and sometimes, when I feel like giving up, I think of you guys...and it helps...

So a BIG thanks goes out to all of you as well...((HUGGERZ))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I do hope that each day will get better for you.Keep up the walking.I wish you only the best.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks everyone!

Maybe I will use this thread as my own "personal" update..lol...I can't believe the emails I have received because of this post...People we never hear about in here are even emailing me... (thanks!), I never meant for this to turn into an inspiration type thing...But if I am helping others out there, then by all means...I will leave well enough alone..<wink>

I want you all to know that this thread was never posted to get sympathy...I am not sorry for what has happened in my life...I know it all happened for a reason and that is why I do deal with it the best I can...sure it has been a long and hard road to be on at times...lol...Yet, I am blessed for what I do have...and that is what I am hoping to get across to everyone...We all have different illness's, situations, etc...and I am aware that there are MANY others out there suffering worse then me...I think we all feel this way...There are a few days, where I want to scream at the world too...LOL...I think this is only normal...there has been times that I have wished all my problems on the men and women in prison that have murdered, malested or have done other bad things to people...and then I think that is wrong too, and apologize for thinking it...it is a strange world out there and I will never understand why the things happen the way they do...So, I live everyday the best that I can to get through the next one with the help of family and friends like you...

We are all blessed in some shape or form...and we should be thankful for that.

Default My Sleep Study

HAHAHAHA...what a fun night I had last night...lol...First I sat there and felt like I was in a beauty salon...The way they have to put all these patches on your head, face, chin, chest and legs..lol...Hooked up to like 20 wires, BUT yet, you are suppose to sleep...OK...lol...I then tried to sleep, wasn't easy knowing I had someone watching me the whole night..<wink> Was praying that I didn't do something embarrassing in my sleep...Then I was freezing! I usually sleep wrapped like a coccoon in my comforter, well there I had a sheet and a paper thin blanket...On top of that we had frost warnings out last night...LMBO! Anyways, she comes in around 3am to put this mask on me, and tell me to sleep on my back...I hate sleeping that way...So on top of shivering I had to sleep on my back....I didn't fall back to sleep until 4am and was suppose to wake at 6...She didn't get me up until 7:30 because I was finally in the "deep" sleep that they needed to test me on...What a night...I couldn't wait to come home and have some coffee...Now I need a nap..lol..

Have they told you anything yet on the results of the sleep testing? Sure sounds like it would be hard to rest with a thin blanket and sheet..Goosh..I'm like you..I need my comforter..but like to hang my feet out..LOL..in summer..Winter..gotta wear the booties!! I can't sleep on my back either!! URG..Wondering what they discovered about you!!

Keep us updated!! THANKS sugar!!