• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

v2 Scrapbook Max

I like a lot of things about the new version but especially all the new text enhancements. Including being able to export as PNG with a transparent background. So we can now make our own wordart very nicely and easily as needed. With bendable text and also being able to use an image for the text background, you are pretty much unlimited for your options. Here is one I made. I have 7 pages each with a different child so I will be able to make this file match the color I need for each page.

OH dear, Nanwu, I did not intend to put this here. I wanted a new thread but it won't let me delete it. I am sorry. I did not mean to interrupt your original thread.
    kp-childhood memories.png kp-childhood memories (2).png
    Last edited by KPierce; 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

We could make QP's now

I just thought it through and with the new feature of being able to save as PNG with transparent background we will be able to make quick pages in SBM and share them. WooHoo!!! That will be cool.

But we might have to all review our TOU for all of our products because in most cases we probably can't share the items we have downloaded.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• MarthaT
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2009

I very much like a lot of the new features as well, its a great upgrade
      Be Happy

Comment

Working...
      X