An EXTRA BONUS for the GROOVE SEPT. 2009 challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

An EXTRA BONUS for the GROOVE SEPT. 2009 challenge!

Hear ye! Hear ye! We have an EXTRA BONUS for the Groove September 2009 Freebie Challenge!

For everyone who contributes to the GROOVE SEPTEMBER 2009 FREEBIE CHALLENGE, your name will go into a RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE COPY of the NEW VERSION 2 SCRAPBOOK MAX! SOFTWARE that was just released a few days ago! The WINNER will be chosen by RANDOM DRAWING.

Please note: Layouts MUST be uploaded to the gallery AND posted to the challenge thread by MIDNIGHT on SEPTEMBER 30, CST USA to be considered for the drawing. NO EXCEPTIONS.

So, all you need to do is CONTRIBUTE TO THE CHALLENGE following the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Your name will go into the RANDOM DRAWING ONLY ONCE (but you can still make more layouts, of course!)

{If you have already purchased the new version, please send me a note via private message by September 30, MIDNIGHT, my time (Kansas, USA), and I will have an alternate goody for you.}

So, get your challenge pages made, upload them to the gallery AND post them to the challenge thread to be entered into the random drawing for a FREE COPY of the NEW VERSION 2 SCRAPBOOK MAX! SOFTWARE!

AND HURRY -- there are ONLY TEN (10) DAYS LEFT in this month as of this post!

ONLY ONE FREE COPY OF THE SBM V.2 WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • laurie016@mywdo.com
    • Oct 2008

thank you

thanks for the challenge and the freebies
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-30-2009, 09:20 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong spot
    My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• MarthaT
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2009

These are great
      Be Happy

Comment

• gramasgu
        • Dec 2009

That's great! That's quite a very informative post. Thanks for your share.

Comment

Working...
        X