+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pimp my ride

Default Pimp my ride

I had new tires put on last year and immediately two of the hubcaps fell off coming home. I never got around to replacing them : P I can be that way. Too cheap mrhahahaha. Well last week I went in to have the tires rotated and As I turned the first corner leaving the place... ching, ting, ping, ting. Yes, I lost one of the remaining hubcaps. mrhahaha. So I go around the block to retrieve it so I can take it in to the tire place to show them and the other one falls off as I turn the next corner. Goodness! I went home instead I was so disgusted and called them to ask what size my tires were so that I could purchase some hubcaps but they said to bring it back in and they would give me a complimentary set instead. They gave me these pimpy very shiny bling hub caps. And I drive an old oldsmobile. Toooooo funny.

The next day I get pulled over by a neighbor and he is the type that has the corn rows in his hair and asks me if I want to sell my car. Tooooo funny! Did he notice that the muffler is hanging by a coat hanger and rattles the heck out of the place???? LOlllOLOLOLOLLLLLLL ROFLBO. I just had to share this with someone.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Crystal this is so funny.......there is nothing like real life stories.........I just hope they "crazy glued" them on this time............by the way did he buy the car or trade you for a trycycle....lol

Don't sell the car... Every one has the right to be a character!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Smile...too funny... he was driving a car similar to mine but his was a rust bucket :P A tricycle ROFL!

No, I don't dare sell my car. The problems you know are better than buying into someone else's problems. If I bought something else it would have to be another used one. dang my credit is so poor (inserts Free credit report.com song and jingle.) I really don't qualify for a loan. who knows what problems I would have with as different car... Besides I have just put in new brakes and new tires and had it serviced.

Besides, now that I work at GM I get a 50% discount on parts and labor from the service department and I know that they will treat me right so if I have to fix it they will do a good job. I could get that muffler fixed right but for $200 It can just rattle a bit :P

And I enjoy not having a car payment, it's bought and payed for.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

You couldn't make that up ,rotfl
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I enjoyed reading your post

You are just so cute.Luv the laugh.Needed it ha ha.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst