+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Plzzz

Question Help Plzzz

Ladies should I uninstall verson one for verson 2?I downloaded verson 2 but nothing shows up..

TIA
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

No need to uninstall. 2.0 is a new program and both can be on your comp at the same time. All of your templates and thing from 1.0 will go into your 2.0. I think I will really like the new options. Good luck.

No you do not have to uninstall version 1. Make sure you are clicking on the correct icon when you start your program. Also be sure to install the extras, it is a separate install.

My 2.0 did download all my 1.0 but when I try to open one from 2.0 it says I have to convert it from 1.0 and it will not be usuable on 1.0 after that.....
    God bless you all,
    Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle

To make it easier on myself, I switched everything over to version 2.0. I converted all my files and uninstalled version 1.0. I tend to get confused over computer things (still can't figure out PSE 5.) I love that Scrapbook Max is so easy to use!!!

i uninstalled 1.0 also but afraid now if i decide to re load it i won't be able to as i don't have the serial number for it