• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Layout Makeovers with Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Hi Everyone!

I was checking out some of the great comments on the new version of Scrapbook MAX! (Scrapbook MAX! 2.0) - we're so glad you're lovin' it!

KPierce had a great post in the NSBR forum where she shared a layout made with Scrapbook MAX! 1.0, and then the same layout all jazzed up with some of the new creative features in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 - so cool!

Have you given any of your layouts a makeover?

I was inspired to try it out and posted BEFORE (Emma Page Before - with Scrapbook MAX 1.0) and AFTER (Emma Page After - with the New Scrapbook MAX! 2.0) results here - any other makeover artists out there?

Have fun with version 2.0!

Karin

P.S. There are so many new creative things to try and play with, my personal favorite is the bendable text!
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

The new version makes the original look so basic lol !
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MarthaT
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      The new version makes the original look so basic lol !
      It's quite a nice change
      Be Happy

Comment

• elmarpa
        • Aug 2008

Problem with new version

I purchased the latest version of Scrapbook Max 2. When I downloaded it I did not get the new templates, embellishments, etc. I also downloaded the "Life is Beautiful" kit. I have written to Scrapbook Max and Indigo Rose and have not yet received a reply. Can anyone help me? When I open up the new version, only my old templates from the first version appear.

Comment

• workingjo3
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

You need to install the Life is Beautiful kit too. After you download it, just double click on it and chose "I accept" and follow the promts. It only takes a few minutes to install.
          I love it. I have been playing with it all day.
          Jo

Comment

Working...
          X