• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post

Texaslady, TheFreeSpirit..you should have gotten several emails from Gracie from SBM telling you at the bottom of the announcement how to get 50% off upgrade to version 1. So if you never registered your SBM version 1..it won't come to you..Email SBM support to get your discount!! GOOD LUCK!!

Love this new version!! October Challenges will be offering free downloads to the new VERSION 2..Got approval from MAX for 2 giveaways a week to the Designer Monthly Challenge!! Michelle will be doing the Groove October Challenge and I'm thinking she will be doing the same!! So come to the CHALLENGES and have some fun putting new 2.0 templates together!! Show off your talents!!

HUGS all!!
    donna
    Thanks very much I have sent my invoice to Gracie now, so hopefully I shall be able to swim in the 'grown up pool' soon with you guys!

Looking forward to playing with all those new toys.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daisydilly View Post
      yes it would be nice if someone knew where the eye dropper and torn paper options were. I'm still trying to figure things out but haven't had much time to do it so any help from you pros out there would be great
      This thread tells where to find the color picker. I had a hard time until I read this.

The help file in Scrapbook Max is very helpful. And each area in Scrapbook Max has it's own help specific to where you are working too.
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• daisydilly
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
        This thread tells where to find the color picker. I had a hard time until I read this.

The help file in Scrapbook Max is very helpful. And each area in Scrapbook Max has it's own help specific to where you are working too.
        thanks for this info. at least it answers one question. i use the help file but can't seem to find all the answers

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

This sounds so exciting! I didn't get any email so I'm hoping it will work to PM support. I can't wait for this great new version!!
          Julie

Comment

• daisydilly
            • Apr 2009

finally found where the toren paper stuff was. you have to use a paper scrap and go in and change shape--think its in the fancy shape section towards the bottom

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Hi, downloaded Version 2 today, I love it, love it, love it!

Daisydilly, you get great edges if you chose a shape for your paper scrap and then click on Invert Shape! Its very funky!

Loving the bend-it, fold-it, add extra points to it text, too!

Great job!

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• gav
                • Jul 2009

Need email for version 2.0

I just realized that I either deleted or never received the email for 2.0 upgrade. Has this happened to any of you? Is there any way I cAN get the email sent to me again? Help!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

I'm having the same trouble! I didn't get the email either! I've pmed Karin and hope to get it soon. In the meantime, I downloaded the trial version. It seems awesome although I haven't played with it very much yet.
                  Julie

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

I didn't get it either. I just recieved one saying they are giving a 20% introductory offer, but I didn't get an upgrade offer.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• lesdodds
                      • Aug 2008

2.0 upgrade

I didn't get the email for 2.0 upgrade either!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by daisydilly View Post
                        I like that I can make border type images and save them as PNG types.
                        How do you do this?

Thanks - Freespirit xx

Comment

• MarthaT
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jan 2009

Here is the email for those that didn't get it:

Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is finally here - and people are loving it! After years of research and development, we've turned your digi-scrapbooking wish-list into reality. Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is quite simply the fastest, easiest and most creative scrapbooking software program available.

To help celebrate the event, we're offering introductory pricing, plus if you order now you'll also receive the exclusive "Life is Beautiful" expansion pack at no extra charge. It's packed with goodies and you can't get it anywhere else.

For all the details, please go to www.scrapbookmax.com. While you're there, you can even download a 30 day trial version to try it out for yourself.

Here's a small sampling of the great new features in Scrapbook MAX 2.0:

* Easy-to-use, with unlimited creativity. It's perfect for both the novice and avid scrapbooker alike.
                          * Point and click, drag and drop visual interface. It works the way you do, like using paper and scissors.
                          * New super-fast graphics engine gives you more speed and power than any other scrapbooking program.
                          * Move, resize and rotate your photos, embellishment and text in real-time and with total control and precision. You won't believe it until you see it for yourself.
                          * Bend, curve, distort, deform, pull and stretch your text into eye-catching patterns.
                          * Total control over drop shadows, with settings for angle, color, depth and blur.
                          * Zoom in on your photos for editing and cropping precision; go back to the original size instantaneously.
                          * Fill your text fonts with patterns, textures and color washes.
                          * Color picker/eyedropper lets you easily choose colors by simply clicking anything on your screen.
                          * Sophisticated cropping tools, featuring non-destructive cropping for maximum flexibility and creativity.
                          * Overlap and "squish" your text characters.
                          * Flow your text along Bezier curves.
                          * Outline your text characters, with control of color, thickness and transparency of the outline.
                          * Full control of opacity and transparency of your text.
                          * The most accurate (sub-pixel precision) graphics engine in any scrapbooking software. Translation? You get archival level quality in an easy-to-use package (i.e. you don't need Photoshop to get professional results!)
                          * So much more!

It's impossible to list all of the new features and improvements built-in to Scrapbook MAX 2.0 in this email. It's much easier for you to come to our website at www.scrapbookmax.com and see for yourself.

Happy Scrapbooking!

Your Friend,

Gracie Madsen
                          Be Happy

Comment

• lesdodds
                            • Aug 2008

upgrade

The upgrade not the introductory offer.

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Yes, I got that letter. I am looking for the upgrade letter.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
                                Digi Sage
                                • May 2006

I read in one of the threads that we won't be able to buy it at the 50% off price until October 15. Maybe that is why some of us didn't get the special offer for owners of Version 1 yet. Hope they let us know soon.
                                Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X