+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi, downloaded Version 2 today, I love it, love it, love it!

Daisydilly, you get great edges if you chose a shape for your paper scrap and then click on Invert Shape! Its very funky!

Loving the bend-it, fold-it, add extra points to it text, too!

Great job!

Blessings - FS xx

Default Need email for version 2.0

I just realized that I either deleted or never received the email for 2.0 upgrade. Has this happened to any of you? Is there any way I cAN get the email sent to me again? Help!

I'm having the same trouble! I didn't get the email either! I've pmed Karin and hope to get it soon. In the meantime, I downloaded the trial version. It seems awesome although I haven't played with it very much yet.
    Julie

I didn't get it either. I just recieved one saying they are giving a 20% introductory offer, but I didn't get an upgrade offer.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Angry 2.0 upgrade

I didn't get the email for 2.0 upgrade either!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    I like that I can make border type images and save them as PNG types.
    How do you do this?

Thanks - Freespirit xx

Here is the email for those that didn't get it:

Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is finally here - and people are loving it! After years of research and development, we've turned your digi-scrapbooking wish-list into reality. Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is quite simply the fastest, easiest and most creative scrapbooking software program available.

To help celebrate the event, we're offering introductory pricing, plus if you order now you'll also receive the exclusive "Life is Beautiful" expansion pack at no extra charge. It's packed with goodies and you can't get it anywhere else.

For all the details, please go to www.scrapbookmax.com. While you're there, you can even download a 30 day trial version to try it out for yourself.

Here's a small sampling of the great new features in Scrapbook MAX 2.0:

* Easy-to-use, with unlimited creativity. It's perfect for both the novice and avid scrapbooker alike.
    * Point and click, drag and drop visual interface. It works the way you do, like using paper and scissors.
    * New super-fast graphics engine gives you more speed and power than any other scrapbooking program.
    * Move, resize and rotate your photos, embellishment and text in real-time and with total control and precision. You won't believe it until you see it for yourself.
    * Bend, curve, distort, deform, pull and stretch your text into eye-catching patterns.
    * Total control over drop shadows, with settings for angle, color, depth and blur.
    * Zoom in on your photos for editing and cropping precision; go back to the original size instantaneously.
    * Fill your text fonts with patterns, textures and color washes.
    * Color picker/eyedropper lets you easily choose colors by simply clicking anything on your screen.
    * Sophisticated cropping tools, featuring non-destructive cropping for maximum flexibility and creativity.
    * Overlap and "squish" your text characters.
    * Flow your text along Bezier curves.
    * Outline your text characters, with control of color, thickness and transparency of the outline.
    * Full control of opacity and transparency of your text.
    * The most accurate (sub-pixel precision) graphics engine in any scrapbooking software. Translation? You get archival level quality in an easy-to-use package (i.e. you don't need Photoshop to get professional results!)
    * So much more!

It's impossible to list all of the new features and improvements built-in to Scrapbook MAX 2.0 in this email. It's much easier for you to come to our website at www.scrapbookmax.com and see for yourself.

Happy Scrapbooking!

Your Friend,

Gracie Madsen
    www.scrapbookmax.com
    Be Happy

Thumbs down upgrade

The upgrade not the introductory offer.

Yes, I got that letter. I am looking for the upgrade letter.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Unhappy

I read in one of the threads that we won't be able to buy it at the 50% off price until October 15. Maybe that is why some of us didn't get the special offer for owners of Version 1 yet. Hope they let us know soon.
    Julie