+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I like that I can make border type images and save them as PNG types . I'm still trying to figure out how to make torn paper. I do love the new shadow options andtext bends. I wish wish wish there had been a photo extraction option, not a cropping effect but a way to cut out a portion of the picture. otherwise i'm liking this new version

Daisylilly!! You can get a FREE cut out program called GIMP on the net. So use that as a compliment to your SBM program and have the best of both worlds!! LOL..Get GIMP 2 or higher!

Texaslady, TheFreeSpirit..you should have gotten several emails from Gracie from SBM telling you at the bottom of the announcement how to get 50% off upgrade to version 1. So if you never registered your SBM version 1..it won't come to you..Email SBM support to get your discount!! GOOD LUCK!!

Love this new version!! October Challenges will be offering free downloads to the new VERSION 2..Got approval from MAX for 2 giveaways a week to the Designer Monthly Challenge!! Michelle will be doing the Groove October Challenge and I'm thinking she will be doing the same!! So come to the CHALLENGES and have some fun putting new 2.0 templates together!! Show off your talents!!

HUGS all!!
    donna

I don't see the torn paper or the eye dropper, etc....can someone tell me where to look for those things? thanks!
    Lisa Dale
    proudly designing for Scribble Scrabble
    and proud to be a Digital Scrapper

New version is great, love all the options of shading and especially that you can click off global and use differnet shading for each item. Been experimenting with lots of it and surely won't go back to version 1. Also like all the options with text and expecially that you can use an image for them.

Site looks good too. Glad that you can now see if you have any comments on layouts without individually checking them as I never liked the email option for that.

Thanks SBM and all the crew.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

yes it would be nice if someone knew where the eye dropper and torn paper options were. I'm still trying to figure things out but haven't had much time to do it so any help from you pros out there would be great

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post

Texaslady, TheFreeSpirit..you should have gotten several emails from Gracie from SBM telling you at the bottom of the announcement how to get 50% off upgrade to version 1. So if you never registered your SBM version 1..it won't come to you..Email SBM support to get your discount!! GOOD LUCK!!

Love this new version!! October Challenges will be offering free downloads to the new VERSION 2..Got approval from MAX for 2 giveaways a week to the Designer Monthly Challenge!! Michelle will be doing the Groove October Challenge and I'm thinking she will be doing the same!! So come to the CHALLENGES and have some fun putting new 2.0 templates together!! Show off your talents!!

HUGS all!!
    donna
    Thanks very much I have sent my invoice to Gracie now, so hopefully I shall be able to swim in the 'grown up pool' soon with you guys!

Looking forward to playing with all those new toys.

Blessings - FS xx

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    yes it would be nice if someone knew where the eye dropper and torn paper options were. I'm still trying to figure things out but haven't had much time to do it so any help from you pros out there would be great
    This thread tells where to find the color picker. I had a hard time until I read this.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...638#post142638

The help file in Scrapbook Max is very helpful. And each area in Scrapbook Max has it's own help specific to where you are working too.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    This thread tells where to find the color picker. I had a hard time until I read this.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...638#post142638

The help file in Scrapbook Max is very helpful. And each area in Scrapbook Max has it's own help specific to where you are working too.
    thanks for this info. at least it answers one question. i use the help file but can't seem to find all the answers

Smile

This sounds so exciting! I didn't get any email so I'm hoping it will work to PM support. I can't wait for this great new version!!
    Julie

finally found where the toren paper stuff was. you have to use a paper scrap and go in and change shape--think its in the fancy shape section towards the bottom