+ Reply to Thread

Default New Version - Color picker

Ok, as you might have guessed, I already ordered and installed the new version. Looks good, but I can't find the color picker. I am probably missing it, but if anyone could tell me were to find it, it would safe me some time.

Hi Marion,

The color picker or eye dropper tool can be found anywhere in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 where you can select a color. You activate it via the "More Colors" option.

To activate it:
    1. Find a color drop down. e.g. The color setting on the shadow settings dialog, but any color drop down will do.
    2. Press the drop down arrow and select the "More Colors..." option
    3. If you move your mouse off of the Colors dialog and you will notice that it will turn into an eye dropper.
    4. With the eye dropper cursor enabled click on a color within the Scrapbook Max! 2.0 design environment. Notice that this selects the new custom color.
    5. When you are satisfied press the OK button on the Colors dialog and carry on.

mark.

Glad I found this because I was having trouble finding this feature. Thx.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    Glad I found this because I was having trouble finding this feature. Thx.
    Me too, thanks
    Be Happy

Ladies..start writing down all the Tips and Tricks you learn with new version 2! October Designer Monthly Challenge will have free download giveaways for version 2.0 from Max for the Challenges all month..2 a week just on my October Designer Challenge already approved!! More to come!! Michelle is doing the Groove Monthly Challenge with free download opportunities to win as well!! Fiona is going to have giveaways with her weekly challenges too!!

Your Tips and Tricks will earn you points towards winning version 2 DOWNLOADS!!

Christmas is coming!! LOL

HUGS all,
    donna

Thanks Mark, now I don't have to look for this option. Glad to see it in the program.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Does anyone know if members get a special discount.My mail got deleted somewhere so I do not know.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Does anyone know if members get a special discount.My mail got deleted somewhere so I do not know.
    Yes, you get it for 50 percent off! Email them and I am sure they will you the information.

Yuppers!!! This is so cool...I can't wait for the monthly challenges for next month...So many neat things to give away, so I want to see all of you participating in all of them...<wink, wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!