• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

New Version - Color picker

Ok, as you might have guessed, I already ordered and installed the new version. Looks good, but I can't find the color picker. I am probably missing it, but if anyone could tell me were to find it, it would safe me some time.
  • Mark
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

Hi Marion,

The color picker or eye dropper tool can be found anywhere in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 where you can select a color. You activate it via the "More Colors" option.

To activate it:
    1. Find a color drop down. e.g. The color setting on the shadow settings dialog, but any color drop down will do.
    2. Press the drop down arrow and select the "More Colors..." option
    3. If you move your mouse off of the Colors dialog and you will notice that it will turn into an eye dropper.
    4. With the eye dropper cursor enabled click on a color within the Scrapbook Max! 2.0 design environment. Notice that this selects the new custom color.
    5. When you are satisfied press the OK button on the Colors dialog and carry on.

mark.

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

Glad I found this because I was having trouble finding this feature. Thx.
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• MarthaT
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
        Glad I found this because I was having trouble finding this feature. Thx.
        Me too, thanks
        Be Happy

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Ladies..start writing down all the Tips and Tricks you learn with new version 2! October Designer Monthly Challenge will have free download giveaways for version 2.0 from Max for the Challenges all month..2 a week just on my October Designer Challenge already approved!! More to come!! Michelle is doing the Groove Monthly Challenge with free download opportunities to win as well!! Fiona is going to have giveaways with her weekly challenges too!!

Your Tips and Tricks will earn you points towards winning version 2 DOWNLOADS!!

Christmas is coming!! LOL

HUGS all,
          donna

Comment

• makeyesup
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2006

Thanks Mark, now I don't have to look for this option. Glad to see it in the program.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Does anyone know if members get a special discount.My mail got deleted somewhere so I do not know.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                Does anyone know if members get a special discount.My mail got deleted somewhere so I do not know.
                Yes, you get it for 50 percent off! Email them and I am sure they will you the information.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Yuppers!!! This is so cool...I can't wait for the monthly challenges for next month...So many neat things to give away, so I want to see all of you participating in all of them...<wink, wink>
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X