+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New look. I LIKE IT!!!!

I am glad to see all the pink in the forum gone. Was about time! Thanks SBM for the new look!

I love it! I liked the pink but this is refreshing and fast and so much easier to read! Great job!!

omg, thought my stupid internet had taken me to the wrong site.....was saying a few choice words before I relised that I was actually at the right place.....not sure myself if i like it better or not.....but have had so much change in my life lately I think i'm just rebelling against more LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I'm getting used to it! It's easy for sure!! and the newest version 2.0 JAMS ladies!! THe designers no longer have to be SILENT!! shhhhh'ed..no more!! It's writing feature is something AWESOME you CAN't do even in ADOBE or PSP..WILD!! Love it!! No memory issues any more..and color picker tool, SHAPES fun for embellishments!!! YES!!

You oldie goldies..be sure to CHECK your mail boxes from SBM BEFORE purchasing!! NICE coupons coming soon!!

HUGS!!
    donna

very nice look great stuff & looking forward to the new version
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

HaHa Donna...lol...I was biting my nails off trying so hard not to spill the beans to everyone...Now I can put bandaids on my fingers and say AMEN! The new site looks great...and as you said Donna, the new version ROCKS!!! Everyone can benefit from it!!! and good thing is no one has to lose what they already bought...I just LOVE upgrades!! Don't you?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Ditto... Keeping my mouth shut on this one was torture! The new version is incredible!!!!!

Congratulations, Max, you've done it again!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I love too this great blue!!!!! As nanwu said i guess i have some problems with my pc but NO SBM have a new and amazing LOOK!!!!! great guysss love it and YOU all designers WHY dont tell us more about it!!!!!!!! pleaseeeee pleaseeee

Girls a silly question, iam looking for the free trial section, but cant find it, i want to introduce a friend with the program before tobuy it but i dont know where is it!

Iam so sorry with you all dear friends i was little absent here i am doing, as always , a lot of things with the girls, house, school, etc., etc and also stefanias bday next wednesday so please forgive me!!!!!

Baci
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie49 View Post
    I love too this great blue!!!!! As nanwu said i guess i have some problems with my pc but NO SBM have a new and amazing LOOK!!!!! great guysss love it and YOU all designers WHY dont tell us more about it!!!!!!!! pleaseeeee pleaseeee

Girls a silly question, iam looking for the free trial section, but cant find it, i want to introduce a friend with the program before tobuy it but i dont know where is it!

Iam so sorry with you all dear friends i was little absent here i am doing, as always , a lot of things with the girls, house, school, etc., etc and also stefanias bday next wednesday so please forgive me!!!!!

Baci
    wendy

Wendy, If you click on the word ScrapbookMax way on top of the page in the forum, it takes you to the home page. On the left side on the bottom, it offers the free trial. Hope that helps!

It is different but I want more bright colors ha ha just a kiddin.Well done.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst