Scrapbooking Tips For Beginner
Scrapbooks are excellent ways to preserve priceless memories and encourage a unique appreciation of family history. It can be a fun project or a lifelong hobby.
Tips to get you started:
* Select a scrapbook and its contributing elements based on their archival quality to keep your portraits safe (acid-free, lignin-free and non-yellowing guarantee).
* Sort everything chronologically by placing items in dated piles or files.
* Make each page an original statement with high quality paper, coloured markers, stickers, stencils, rubber stamps and decorative edge scissors or hole punches.
* Consider having a theme for each page or album.
* Encourage children to build scrapbooks for grandparents, giving the gift of a new page each year that features their school portrait.