• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoniZakiya
    • Sep 2009

"Out of Bounds" Technique

Hi All,
    I am new to Scrapbook Max. I was looking through some of the community pages and noticed the out of bounds technique in a few of the layouts. This is the first time I've ever seen this used and I think it's awesome! Could someone please tell me how this is done?
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi - this is done with photoshop or a program that will allow you to erase a portion of the photograph. Not possible with Max software. These sort of programs do cost alot more than SBM program. Cheers
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

I think you can get Gimp for free and you can extract with that program if you don't wish to buy a program. There is a learning curve with all of them though.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• NoniZakiya
        • Sep 2009

Thank you both. I have Paint Shop Pro. I found a tutorial explaining how to do it, just haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet. I am very excited about this software and site and learning how to do new things. Can't wait to finish something to post to the gallery.
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• nicholyna
          • Oct 2009

Paint Shop Pro

Can anyone tell me how to save the kits so that I can use them in PSP? Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X