X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canadianangel
    • Aug 2009

Please take the time today

Please take the time today to pray for all who were lost on Sept 11 2001 and all who have died since for exposure to the dust and other things that day. Please pray for all the families friends and people who survived or lost loved ones. It Changed life as we all knew it and it will never be the same again.

Thank you
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I remember it like it was yesterday. Can't believe it has been 8 years since it happened. and yes the whole has changed since then.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Where does the time fly.It has been 8 years.I will pray.My heart goes out to all.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

8 years..proves how quickly our lives pass, those poor famiies how raw it must be to them. Thinking of them all x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

It was a war zone we will never forget.......all those lives lost and changed within minutes.......also, god bless all those who lost and risked there lives trying to save others that day.....xoxo
          sigpic....

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2007

Yes certainly a day that should NEVER be forgotton.
            Prayers and thoughts to all xoxo
            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Working...
            X