+ Reply to Thread

Default Please take the time today

Please take the time today to pray for all who were lost on Sept 11 2001 and all who have died since for exposure to the dust and other things that day. Please pray for all the families friends and people who survived or lost loved ones. It Changed life as we all knew it and it will never be the same again.

Thank you

I remember it like it was yesterday. Can't believe it has been 8 years since it happened. and yes the whole has changed since then.

Where does the time fly.It has been 8 years.I will pray.My heart goes out to all.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

8 years..proves how quickly our lives pass, those poor famiies how raw it must be to them. Thinking of them all x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

It was a war zone we will never forget.......all those lives lost and changed within minutes.......also, god bless all those who lost and risked there lives trying to save others that day.....xoxo

Yes certainly a day that should NEVER be forgotton.
    Prayers and thoughts to all xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania