+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Video vs writen

Don't shoot me Granny...I like both.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Smile

I definitely like written tutorials with screenshots!! Yours are the best, Granny, and I miss them!!
    Julie

Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that prefers written. Karen, I won't shoot you. I'm glad you can follow videos, but I have never been too good with them.

I'm contemplating a big project, but since it's not related to Max, I am not able to discuss it here. I do thank you all, and promise to let you know what happens.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Video's are nice, but I like everyone else have my own pace for learning. Sometimes I have to retry something over and over which is hard to do if you are watching a video. I also try to keep the printed copies for future reference (If I can remember where I put them) LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Written Please

I also prefer the written tutorials because I can refer to them when I need to use them.
    Leaf

To show my appreciation for your comments on this post, I have made a frame for you. I hope you like it.

For those of you who would like to grab it anyhow.... Don't let me see you do it, or you'll go off to the dungeon with Moonbean and Fiona!!!!!

Click to see, then right click and save as a png.
    Attached Images

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thank you Grammies, this is beautiful!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I like them both. I like to first look at the video but then I also like to print out the written tutorial especially if it has screenshots. If I had to choose, I'd much prefer the written tuts for the reason that everyone else mentions -- I can work at my own pace and see everything right in front of me as I work. I can save what I'm working on and come back to where I was in the tut. Written tuts are great but having both is even better.

Carolyn