+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    [ Hubby is buying me lots of fish for my new patio aquarium so I have had a lovely day and when I have collected my daughter from work am having a couple of glasses of wine 'hic' ! xxx
    Did you say the word FISH........I have my rod and reel ready....just kidding......so sorry I missed this but it sounds as if it was wonderful. I love it when our kids put lots of personal thought into our gifts.........I sure have missed you and it has been quiet on here. We will all be back soon when our vacations and things are over with.....cheers on the wine ....once again happy belated birthday my dear friend......xoxo[/QUOTE]

There you are! Thank you. I will get around to posting some pics, I love the aquarium, it's just magic . Have had to take SBM of my pooter at the moment, lappy is not working as it should!
    Hurry back, missed you xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thank you again to everyone xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Happy DAY girl!! YEE HAW!!

Sorry I missed this Heather. Happy VERY late birthday!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Happy Birthday ...ah belated :P

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Sorry, I have'nt been in here a whole lot lately. Hope to be in more often. Belated Happy BD Eng!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Awww... thank you and bless you all. Belated or not the thoughts are as precious xxxx