+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Happy Birthday, Eng!

*ahem*

Happy birthday to youuuuuuu,
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuu,
    Happy birthday, dear Heatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

And many morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

Happy Birthday, Heather!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Happy BDAY to you dear Eng!!! have a GREAT day wish you the best of the best!!!!
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Thank you very much. My children had a collage of photographs done of them all growing up and had it framed and also got me a wall mountable digital photo frame. Hubby is buying me lots of fish for my new patio aquarium so I have had a lovely day and when I have collected my daughter from work am having a couple of glasses of wine 'hic' ! xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

ROTFL! Just a *couple* glasses?

What a lovely gift from your children! Things like that mean so much, huh!

And hey, more fish for the aquarium ain't bad either - they are so calming to watch!

Glad your day has been so special - just like you!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Happy Birthday I'm so pleased to hear that your day is going great and what a gorgeous gift from the kids **I'd love to see your aquarium as well so get photographing** hehehehe have a couple of glasses of wine for me since I can't drink any alcohol **Allergic to alcohol** so yeah make sure you have one for me too lol Happy Birthday
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Oh Eye is so late.So much is happening here that I never seen this but you know I love you and value your friendship---Happy Late Birthday xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Oh Eye is so late.So much is happening here that I never seen this but you know I love you and value your friendship---Happy Late Birthday xo
    Hun I know you would have been amongst the first, love you and thank you. xxx

Gosh this wonderful place is becoming too quiet HELLLOOOOOOO!!!!!! x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

[ Hubby is buying me lots of fish for my new patio aquarium so I have had a lovely day and when I have collected my daughter from work am having a couple of glasses of wine 'hic' ! xxx [/QUOTE]

Did you say the word FISH........I have my rod and reel ready....just kidding......so sorry I missed this but it sounds as if it was wonderful. I love it when our kids put lots of personal thought into our gifts.........I sure have missed you and it has been quiet on here. We will all be back soon when our vacations and things are over with.....cheers on the wine ....once again happy belated birthday my dear friend......xoxo

Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday hugs xoxoxoxox
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

a little late....but happy birthday and glad you had a great time

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle