Baby Scrapbooking Ideas Before Birth
The first and the most important thing to do is to commence your baby's scrapbook with an introductory statement, which will explain your scrapbook. To make your baby's scrapbook interesting and comprehensive you may have to;
• Create the family tree, you can keep it as brief and simple as you like, but including names, birthdays, marriage dates etc
• Include photos of parents, brothers and sisters, grand parent’s uncles etc. with the baby.
• Include photos of the different stages or months of your pregnancy.
• Make sure to include your thoughts and expectations that you have of or for the baby.
• You can also include photos of the newly decorated baby room.
• Photos of your baby that you made with ultra scan.