+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Miss you too. How are you doing with your little niece?

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Miss you too. How are you doing with your little niece?
    She is not the monster she was when she is with her nanny.She is so good with me.Not used to being with children but things are okay so far.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hope everything is ok with you. Don't stay away too long.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Gosh..wasn't excited to see this ..for sure!! Sure hope you can get back in the saddle real soon!! You will be missed!!

Hope all goes well!!

HUGS!!
    donna

Thanks to you all.You all know my niece(SUSAN) died and her daughter is being raised with by SUSANS mother which is my sister.Well when Susie was passing I looked at my sister and said you are not well.She is dark complicted like me and her skin was grey.I told my hubbie I fear she has cancer.She just had that look.She found out that she had breast cancer and within a few days she had her breast with lymp nodes removed.They tested her lymp nodes and the cancer was not in them.So here is hoping all goes well.So I have Monique with me till my sister gets on her feet.She is really bad when my sister has her but so far it is 11 days and she has been so good.All she needed was structure and rules and love.She is even going to bed early but with my sister she was going strong at midnight.So I hope when she goes back that my sister follows what I have been doing.So that is why I have benn off for a few days at a time as I have been so busy plus working nights.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wonderful Eye, I am glad your sisters surgery went well and that Monique is behaving for you. Kids need a strong hand to steer them into the right direction. Good for you!

I am so glad everything went well...You are doing a super thing for her, and hopefully the things she is learning from you will stick with her when she goes home...You are so sweet...Take care...How is your husband doing?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    I am so glad everything went well...You are doing a super thing for her, and hopefully the things she is learning from you will stick with her when she goes home...You are so sweet...Take care...How is your husband doing?
    He is still having a few problems but he is okay.Thanks for asking.

hey there, i finally get back in here and find you missing.....well hurry up and get back here too. Will be thinking of you and your family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

my thoughts are with you. Hugs.

Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations