+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yes, thank you all for the kind words and wishes. You know, the sad thing is, that even if our homes don't burn down, we are all affected by the fires. Not only because of the smoke, etc, but because we have had so many of this fires in the last few years, the California is now practically bankrup! They say the budget for the fire department is almost gone. They don't know how they are going to handle any more fires, and we are just getting started with the fire season. When the Santa Ana winds get started, this is going to be a real nightmare.

Sorry, I don't mean to be an alarmist, but just sharing my concerns. But then, we are all sharing some serious concerns now days, no matter where we live!!!

Thank you for reading!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

My thoughts and prayers are with u, only knowing too well what devastation fires can cause coming from Aussie land.

Stay safe
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Thoughts and prayers are will all who live and work in that area. Sure hope something happens soon to stop the movement of these fires.

Stay safe and don't worry about possessions, life is too short to lose that to save a thing.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thank you girls for your kind thoughts. I was driving home this morning and a cop stopped traffic just in front of us. It was for the funeral procession for one of the firemen who lost his life in one of the fires nearest to us.

It was really sad. I have a lot of respect and admiration for firemen. They really give their all for us.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Lil and Granny I am so glad that you and your familys are ok. It is so sad and scarry. I sure hope that the furture gets much better for your area..........xoxo