+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Fires in southern calif

Hi All,
    Im sorry I havent been on lately.

I live right near all of these fires,

They have closed my kids high school & turned it into a Evac. Center!!

It is so horrible here the smoke & ashes! I will be more active as soon as everything settles down. Hope all is well with all of my friends here. God Bless you all!
    Cindy

Stay safe! My daughter is out there also, but away from the fires a bit. Hope it calms down soon! I grew up out there and remember the summers of fire all the time!
    [/SIGPIC]Happy Scrappin'!Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by DeannaScraps View Post
    Stay safe! My daughter is out there also, but away from the fires a bit. Hope it calms down soon! I grew up out there and remember the summers of fire all the time!
    Thanks Deanna
    We are trying! I hope your daughter is OK!

Hi Lilbinkey. As you know, I'm just over the Burbank hills. I can see the smoke from here, and we have been staying inside our homes as much as possible because of the smoke and ashes. The heat has been awful too. Over 100 every day. Sunday was the worse. Fortunately, we went over to Frazier Park to see old friends, up in the mountains. But when we were driving back, the fires over the hill looked awful. We have friends in Tujunga and Sunland too, so we are worried about many of you!

I sure hope you will be ok as well as your home. But remember, homes can be rebuilt, lives can't, so please, be careful and ready to evacuate at any time.

Hugs,

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Hi Lilbinkey. As you know, I'm just over the Burbank hills. I can see the smoke from here, and we have been staying inside our homes as much as possible because of the smoke and ashes. The heat has been awful too. Over 100 every day. Sunday was the worse. Fortunately, we went over to Frazier Park to see old friends, up in the mountains. But when we were driving back, the fires over the hill looked awful. We have friends in Tujunga and Sunland too, so we are worried about many of you!

I sure hope you will be ok as well as your home. But remember, homes can be rebuilt, lives can't, so please, be careful and ready to evacuate at any time.

Hugs,

G.
    Ohh Granny I will be. I hope your OK!!
    U stay indoors! I dont want u to get sick! My kids have a lot of there school friends have beem Evacuated! Its been a rough week! But I just put it in Gods hands! Please be safe your self!
    Hugs

Thinking of all of you there. Hang in there and be careful!

Thinking of all of you there and praying that you all remain safe and that your houses and loved one's come to no harm by these terrible fires **Hang in there guys** It has to be alright
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Oh my this is terrible.I do hope you will be safe.Hope the fire is put out real soon.Take care. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Praying that they get the fires under control. Keep safe.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Thanks to you all for your prayers N Thoughts!
    Things are getting a lot better! They did cancel school again today for my kids. Thanks Again! XOXOOXOXO