• Show
Clear All
  • PixyGirl
    • Aug 2008

Thank you for the pretty package.

Comment

• PixyGirl
      • Aug 2008

Here is what happiness is - besides family, etc. The ocean and flowers!

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

Ohhhhhhhhh, I really like that page, PixyGirl! LOVE the ocean and rocks photos! If I were ever blessed enough to visit the coast (any of them, LOL!), I think I would spend most of my time sitting on rocks like that and just watching the water and all the nature around me! WONDERFUL layout!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

Yes, but unfortunately, even living in FL with a schedule of working full time and busy weekends, even we don't make it there that often.

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

AWESOME, Wendy! LOVE the photos, such fun! And those alphas are really COOL! GREAT job!

Good to see you again, by the way!!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• grannywin
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2006

Thanks for the kit to design this layout. The colors were beautiful.

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Hear ye! Hear ye! An EXTRA BONUS for this challenge!

Hear ye! Hear ye! We have an EXTRA BONUS for this challenge!

For everyone who contributes to the GROOVE SEPTEMBER 2009 FREEBIE CHALLENGE, your name will go into a RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE COPY of the NEW VERSION 2 SCRAPBOOK MAX! SOFTWARE that was just released a few days ago! The WINNER will be chosen by RANDOM DRAWING.

Please note: Layouts MUST be uploaded to the gallery AND posted to this thread by MIDNIGHT on SEPTEMBER 30, CST USA to be considered for the drawing. NO EXCEPTIONS.

So, all you need to do is CONTRIBUTE TO THIS CHALLENGE following the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Your name will go into the RANDOM DRAWING ONLY ONCE (but you can still make more layouts, of course!)

{If you have already purchased the new version, please send me a note via private message by September 30, MIDNIGHT, my time (Kansas, USA), and I will have an alternate goody for you.}

So, get your challenge pages made, upload them to the gallery AND post them to this thread to be entered into the random drawing for a FREE COPY of the NEW VERSION 2 SCRAPBOOK MAX! SOFTWARE!

AND HURRY -- there are ONLY TEN (10) DAYS LEFT in this month as of this post!

ONLY ONE FREE COPY OF THE SBM V.2 WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.

Last edited by knzus; 09-21-2009, 11:36 AM.
                  Diana

Comment

• nanwu
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2007

here's another one, my daughter loves to shop

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Diana, I had so much fun using your kit...I also used the 2.0 version..Love the things you can do with fonts...Woo-Hoo!!!! I recolored some of the stuff, but it sure turned out cute...Thanks again for such a wonderful challenge and freebie...((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

Is that your house, Grannywin? That is SO CUTE!! I love tiny little homes like that. They look like adorable little doll houses. GREAT layout!

Banwu, the true test is HOW MANY bags can you get in each hand, huh! LOL!! COOL page!

LOVE all that beautiful BLONDE hair {I'm a bit partial to blonde myself, heh-heh } And those EYES, wowwwwwww! ADORABLE page!!
                        Diana

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

I downloaded but cannot find it.What am I looking for and what should it be under
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
                            I downloaded but cannot find it.What am I looking for and what should it be under
                            When all else fails, do as I do... instead of importing (or running) it as SMB, I always save mine to whatever folder I want, then change the file extension SMB to ZIP, then extract to that folder and use the items from there.
                            Last edited by knzus; 09-22-2009, 02:26 PM.
                            Diana

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Dit it

I finally found it.

sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Kazr
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Mar 2006

Here is my layout-My Mum had a dreadful fall with lots of damage but is on the improve now
                                out

Comment

Working...
                                X