+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

What a cutie pie, Gotart! The poem might be something I need in the near future.

Gorgeous pages everybody !! So sorry that I didn't comment on your pages in the gallery.

It is nearly the end of the month, I'm so glad that I can still participate in the challenge;
    this is the latest photo of our GKs

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Everyones pages are terrific.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Finally got my act together and did this months challenge. Thanks for cute kit, Diana.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=35787
    Attached Images

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

What a great pages girls!!!!! are amazing!!!!! as always you did a great job!!!!
    I dont know if i can ask this here or not, but i cant download this minifreebie to participate, because i cant use my sbm program on my mac so i would love to know if you can tell how to get it in a zip file
    Thanks
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Default Happiness--Family Gatherings

Happiness is Family Gatherings. This gathering was for my Dad's 79th Birthday. We always say "More the Merrier"

Awesome pages everyone. This is one of my little girls and seeing her smile instead of having a meltdown is precious and it makes me very happy

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Wink

Hello,

I'm new to scrapbook, but just wanted to let my contribution to this month challenge. Hope you like.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Renata Guedes; 09-27-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie49 View Post
    ... I dont know if i can ask this here or not, but i cant download this minifreebie to participate, because i cant use my sbm program on my mac so i would love to know if you can tell how to get it in a zip file...
    Wendy... even if a person can't use the Scrapbook MAX! files, all you have to do is download the file (choose "Save File"... NOT "Open with..." or whatever your other option is) to wherever you want it to go, then change the SMB (.smb) extension to ZIP (.zip) (if it asks are you sure you want to do that, just tell it yes)... then, right click on the file and choose "Extract Here" and the goodies will be right there for you!

GREAT pages, everyone! LOVE how everyone is interpreting WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! Such a wide variety of ideas and uses -- you're all so creative!

Remember, in TWO DAYS we will be having that RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE COPY of the NEW VERSION 2 SCRAPBOOK MAX! SOFTWARE! Anyone else wanting in on this chance, get your layouts made following the instructions in the first post on this thread! TWO DAYS and counting, kids!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Question: If you enter two layouts, do you get two entries in the random draw or is it one entry in the drawing per person?
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.