• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Photo place holder

Hi everyone

When designing templates, how do you make a place marker for your photos?

By this I mean the 'blank' that says:

Double click to select photo

Thanks - Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

You right click on picture and then click clear picture. At least that is hoe I do it.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Thank you!

Thank you so much, that works! Its been bothering me all this time, but now I want to make some templates it was a real nuisance.

Thank you!

FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• avandy75
        • May 2006

Detete scrapbooks?

Hi, I'm not sure how I can delete scrapbooks to make more room. When I try to save stuff it says the memory is full but I have tons of memory on my computer!
        Please help me!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

New thread

Hi

You'd be better to start a new thread to ask your question, as you will probably get a lot more answers like that. To start a new topic just go back to the ScrapbookMax Discussion Forum and click on the button top left which says: New Thread.

I will try to answer your question though there may be a better answer.

Do you really want to delete your scrapbooks? Seems to me that you might be better to copy them into a new folder *you may need expert advice on how to do this*. Once you have them safely copied, an easy way to delete files is from within the program itself. When you select Open Scrapbook, you can see all the scrapbooks you have created. Put your mouse over one that you want to discard and right click - Delete button appears. Click this and your scrapbook will be deleted.

I only delete books I have made for tests, greeting cards etc.

Are you saving your work frequently as some of the templates are very big and take a lot of random access memory.

Other than these hints I think you need a more expert response, which I think you will find better from a new topic.

Blessings - Freespirit x

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

I think you are out of RAM memory, not storage memory, but yes, you can move items out of Scrapbookmax and store in different folders.

Comment

Working...
            X