September Designer Challenge - Hosted by Granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Ops, Karen, you're so right. I was looking for a full page. I did look at it before and loved it. I specially liked the way you matched the colors of the layout to the bird. And you're grandson is the cutes guy. Please forgive me for not commenting on it before, I'm more senile than usual today!!!

Last edited by Granny; 10-01-2009, 11:53 AM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

thank you so much for this awesome challenge granny all your hard work is appreciated and was very much enjoyed

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• MarthaT
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jan 2009

Great challenge Granny!
        Be Happy

Comment

• KPierce
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2007

Thanks for the freebie Granny. I just love all of your characters. They are wonderful and it was realy fun.
          My buddy is GrannyWin.
          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Oceania
            Mad Scrapper
            • Mar 2008

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Granny the characters.

They are out of this world awesome just as you are

A very fun challenge that I enjoyed very much
            sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

YES! Thank you Grammies for all the cute, cute characters...isn't it neat how we all have such a different style...I really enjoyed the challenge, and I have some pages to scrap for my nephew and these will come in handy...
              ((HUGS)) YOU ROCK!
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Thanks, Granny for letting us have ALL of them. There were so many that I really loved and wished I had.........and now I DO!!! Can't download to my computer yet as it's in the shop.....Hopefully next week. Please keep the download open for a little while for me.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

You are all most welcome, and thank you for the wonderful support and kind word for my little characters. Making those is always my favorite thing to do. I think I would like to do a whole series. Any suggestions or ideas?

The following friends need to send me your addy again. My apologies, but I keep forgetting to save it. Also, one of the addresses came back with a "no such person here" message. Please be patient with me and try again:

Tackettup
                  Nannybernie
                  TiffanysScraps
                  Autistic Wonder
                  Winnie49
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Come on, ladies, I know I'm a pain in the caracas, but please, I did not mean to loose your addies, I'm just senile. Pretty please with sugar on top...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Dec 2007

Oct Challenge

I played with the text..made it two color.. Also played with the shadowing made it yellow.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

• Illessy09
                        • Oct 2009

September Designer Challenge Hosted by Granny

Nice man, nothing wrong with the speed it was nice and smooth the only thing i didnt like was the film grain effect you used just not a big fan of it.

Come on guys is anyone else going to take up the challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                        X