+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Granny, thanks so much for the mechanic...even my son thought it was neat...I will make a page as soon as I recover from my surgery tomorrow....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Leafroberts! Thank you for joining the challenge. Do you see a character in the preview that you like? Otherwise I will make you one special. I think the bear with the pencil would be appropiate, but I can certainly work on something else. Please let me know, and thank you for the email address.

Wolvsie, here is hoping that things will go great with the surgery, punkin. And I'm glad you both liked the mechanic!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Challenge Architect

Dear Granny,
    I think the bear with the pencil is pretty good. Would it be possible to put something behind it? something to do with math or mechanical drawing? For instance a slide rule or a protractor - the half circle with degrees on it. For school they are usually plastic about one inch wide on each side.
    Thanks,
    Leaf
    Attached Images

All the figures are in png format, which means you can put them were ever on your layout, and put things around it, behind it, whatever!

I sent it to you just now!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Tina, I sent the dancer. Please let me know if you got them. Remember, I lost all my email addresses in the big crash last year. If you don't get it right away, could you give me your email address again?

Thank you!

Default I might have you stumped on this one

My grandson wants to be a paleontologist.... he is 5. I am not even sure how to spell it!! lol

Nanny... Soon as I figure what that is, I'll make you one.

Whatever happen to all the kids that wanted to be what I put on the previews?

Hi Granny,
    I would like to give this a try, but it is difficult getting a three year old to commit to a profession. Please send me the fireman since he would be the fourth generation in our family to serve.

What, he doesn't know yet?

Granny, could you please send me your email address? I lost all the emails I had in the big crash.

Thank you!

Default Paleontologist

Thought I'd stump you Granny. A Paleontologist is a person who studies dinosaur bones.. Grandson digs holes all over their back yard looking for dino bones... He told me what it is... how dumb did I feel, a 5 year old for heavens sakes.. takes after his parents. Best of luck, the other thing he is interested in is outer space.