+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Great challenge, Granny, well thought out.

My grandson wants to be an astronaut and walk on Mars!

First he has to get to U.S.A!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

My little girl said "I want to be an artist, AND a dancer, AND a musician, AND a photographer!" Whew... she has some ambition! lol. Just send me any one of these that you have and I will do a LO with just that one...lol
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Default Count me in!

Oh, this sounds fun! Now, as some of you know, my little son Tyen hasn't taken off with speech as of yet (but, we are getting there) With that said can I pick for him? He has an absolute love of music and although he will only attempt to say a few words; he can hum you just about any song that he has a chance to listen to. My pick for him is musician. Can't wait to do this one.

Wow, thank you for the responses. I'm so glad you're getting intot the spirit of this challenge.

I will make up the auto mechanic and the spy. SE, I will send you the astrounat, since I got your email address. Tackettup, if you could send me a private message with your email address, I will send you the musician right away. He is the bear with the long scarf and the bugel. If you rather have a different one, let me know.

OK, I'll try to have the other ones ready in a few hours!

VE, glad you like the policeman. Please, don't forget to post your layout when it's ready.

Tina, I will send you the dancer asap!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I have added an auto mechanic and a spy to the set. The average size of the figures is 500x880, @ 300 dpi.
    Attached Images

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu so much this Spy is da-bomb! As the hip hoppers say lol seriously though granny this is one heck of an awesome talent you have and I appreciate your work and how fast you have created this gorgeous character I have to wait till my kids are in bed tonight **Only 8-9 hours to go** LOL but then I can work on my layout
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default Here it is! Strike up the band!

Had a blast doing this one! Granny your characters are awesome!

Oceania, you're most welcome. I had an absolute blast making the spy. I love him myself!

Tackettup, great layout!!!! I just love it, and the little guy is sooooooooo cute!!!!! Can I adopt him?

I didn't get the chance to work on this last night so instead did it tonight so here you go my little man as a super spy

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default Challenge Character

Dear Granny,
    My oldest grandson is 9 and he says he would like to be an architect. I think that would be perfect since he is a math whiz and he has always loved to build things.
    Thanks,
    Leaf