+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Default My little paleontologist

Finally I have got it done. Granny, the dinosaur is just gorgeous, I love him.
    Jenn is 5 years old, he spends most of his time digging in the bag yard weather permitting, he is digging for dino bones. His dad, Jerome, says he spends all his time off, filling in the holes, some of which are are nearly to China he says.... lol. Isn't it wonderful being a child.....
    Credits to granny for the dinosaur, sbm2 for the foliage, idavi dragon papers for the background.

These layouts are all so great! And your little characters are perfect, Granny! Personally, I'd be happy getting a copy of all of these in a set. They're all SO cute!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh, my word, you girls are awesome!!! I love all these layouts. I never dreamed you would enjoy this challenge so much. Thank you all for making it so much fun. And all the kids are adorable. Yes, it's fun being a child and letting your imagination run wild.

Melanie, I think it could be arranged to have all the ones that take part in the challenge to get a complete set! Hmmmm, let's see, how many Mojitos can I ask for?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Shes older than was inteded but I had fun .

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Default Need Cook please!

Granny, still waiting to get the COOK from you!! THANKS..want to get this done before it ends!! HUGS!!

Tiffany Scraps! Great layout. She looks like a real pro. She is not too old. Every one is welcome!!

Dona, read the previous posts, you old poop!!!

I need your email address. I lost your addy in the big crash last year!! The chef is waiting for you and collecting unemployment as I write!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Grandson Andrew joined the YMCA third-grade football this year and he's having a blast. They've already won their first two games. *woot* So here's my page for him using Granny's football bear. The fuzzy football embie down in the bottom-left corner is found in the SBM software. Megaphone embie I made using a template from "The Okie Tooth Fairy." Everything else done by me in SBMv2.

Thanks for a GREAT challenge, Granny!
    Attached Images
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Terrific!!! Great page, Knzus. Looks like he is ready for the pros.

Thank you for your support!

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Tiffany Scraps! Great layout. She looks like a real pro. She is not too old. Every one is welcome!!

Dona, read the previous posts, you old poop!!!

I need your email address. I lost your addy in the big crash last year!! The chef is waiting for you and collecting unemployment as I write!!!
    Hey, why aren't you using the SBM emails..do the links not work there?....I'll email you..LOL..Pooper Scooper!! LOL

All right you two, stop slingin' the poop... you're gonna get all our nice pages messy!

Great pages everyone! I like Mel's idea of getting the complete set... all the characters are ADORABLE! Granny, you do such great work!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!