+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Namwu, I love it!!! And what a cute girl. We sure have a bunch of cuties in our forum. I'm so glad you liked the Koala. Great layout! Crops sure does a great job with her kits, too.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Finally got the photo I needed and finished the entry. As the layout says, my grandson would be the fourth generation in our family to volunteer as a fireman. With less people volunteering in our area, he might have to consider a paid position in 14 years if he still wants to follow the trend.
    Last edited by grannywin; 09-20-2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Found out I needed the second link!

Default Welder

My grandaughter has decided she wants to be a welder. I know its late in the month. This does sound like fun.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Default Need COOK please!

Hey GRANNY!! Love this challenge!! Been working this issue with my son all month..HE wants to be a COOK!! and happily..it's on your list of goodies!! could you please send me your cute COOK!!

THanks girl!!
    donna

Grannywin, wow, what a great layout! Yeap, looks like you got your 4th generation in the making!!!

Karen, sorry, forgot to make your optometrist. Will try to make it asap.

Tiffany.... A welder? A welder?.... OK, I'll see what I can do!!!

Donna... One chef coming your way!!! Ops, wait, I lost your email addy in the big crash of 08. Could you please send it to me? Thank you!

Last edited by Granny; 09-21-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Ok, ladies, I got a chef and a welder sitting around here collecting unemployment. Please be kind enough to give me you email addy, so I can get them off my hands.

Other request still being accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to claim to gift at the end of the challenge, you must post your layouts here or in the gallery with a link to here.

Thank you all and I hope you're enjoying this challenge as much as I am. If I don't get back to you right away with a character, it's cause I'm very busy with various projects, but trying to please every one asap.

Hugs,

G.

Default I love my dino digger.

Granny, what a precious person you are. I love our friendly paleontologist. How good is that!!! will try to get on to my layout tonight. Thanks again, you are a gem.

Granny, this was an awesome challenge...and all your characters turned out so darn cute!!!! I finally made my page...and I added a hat to your bear...Brandon said it wasn't right without it...lol...Kids...hehehe...He draws cars, loves to work on them, builds them with legos, etc etc...So thanks...BTW, I think all the layouts so far are just terrific!!!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Optometrist

I certainly would love to have an optometrist in the family. I tried to use colors I thought would compliment Granny's adorable toucan. Aaron looks so different without his glasses. These two pictures were both taken this summer. I guess I should add the date. Thanks Granny for the fun and creative challenge.
    import test - Page 2.jpg
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

That is a cute layout of Aaron. He will have to fight off all the girls now.