September Designer Challenge - Hosted by Granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

My little paleontologist

Finally I have got it done. Granny, the dinosaur is just gorgeous, I love him.
    Jenn is 5 years old, he spends most of his time digging in the bag yard weather permitting, he is digging for dino bones. His dad, Jerome, says he spends all his time off, filling in the holes, some of which are are nearly to China he says.... lol. Isn't it wonderful being a child.....
    Credits to granny for the dinosaur, sbm2 for the foliage, idavi dragon papers for the background.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

These layouts are all so great! And your little characters are perfect, Granny! Personally, I'd be happy getting a copy of all of these in a set. They're all SO cute!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, you girls are awesome!!! I love all these layouts. I never dreamed you would enjoy this challenge so much. Thank you all for making it so much fun. And all the kids are adorable. Yes, it's fun being a child and letting your imagination run wild.

Melanie, I think it could be arranged to have all the ones that take part in the challenge to get a complete set! Hmmmm, let's see, how many Mojitos can I ask for?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
          Mad Scrapper
          • Dec 2007

Shes older than was inteded but I had fun .

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Need Cook please!

Granny, still waiting to get the COOK from you!! THANKS..want to get this done before it ends!! HUGS!!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Tiffany Scraps! Great layout. She looks like a real pro. She is not too old. Every one is welcome!!

Dona, read the previous posts, you old poop!!!

I need your email address. I lost your addy in the big crash last year!! The chef is waiting for you and collecting unemployment as I write!!!
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

Grandson Andrew joined the YMCA third-grade football this year and he's having a blast. They've already won their first two games. *woot* So here's my page for him using Granny's football bear. The fuzzy football embie down in the bottom-left corner is found in the SBM software. Megaphone embie I made using a template from "The Okie Tooth Fairy." Everything else done by me in SBMv2.

Thanks for a GREAT challenge, Granny!
                Attached Files
                Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Terrific!!! Great page, Knzus. Looks like he is ready for the pros.

Thank you for your support!

G.
                  sigpic

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Tiffany Scraps! Great layout. She looks like a real pro. She is not too old. Every one is welcome!!

Dona, read the previous posts, you old poop!!!

I need your email address. I lost your addy in the big crash last year!! The chef is waiting for you and collecting unemployment as I write!!!
                    Hey, why aren't you using the SBM emails..do the links not work there?....I'll email you..LOL..Pooper Scooper!! LOL

Comment

• knzus
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2007

All right you two, stop slingin' the poop... you're gonna get all our nice pages messy!

Great pages everyone! I like Mel's idea of getting the complete set... all the characters are ADORABLE! Granny, you do such great work!
                      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                        Great pages everyone! I like Mel's idea of getting the complete set... all the characters are ADORABLE! Granny, you do such great work!
                        I was affraid of this!!!

sigpic

Comment

• omajo
                          Digi Sage
                          • Dec 2006

Great pages everyone and great job Granny. I miss this challenge, almost the end of the month now

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

It's never too late, Omajo. Let me know what you're little one wants to be!
                            sigpic

Comment

• leafroberts
                              • Sep 2006

Architect Page

Well, I finally got through enough SBMax2 to get this done. Takes some getting used to. Here is my creation. Leaf
                              Attached Files

Comment

• leafroberts
                                • Sep 2006

Architect Page

I forgot to say that the credits for my page are in the gallery here:

This was a great challenge and your characters are all super. I bet everyone of us could use all of those characters at different times.
                                Thanks,
                                Leaf

Comment

Working...
                                X