+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Ok, I got the Paleontologist for Nannybernie, but no place to send it. Please, nanny, can you give me your email address. If you already have, please give it to me again. My brain damage is coming thru loud and clear.

Melanie, I got a musketeer duck or a prince. Pick your favorite and let me know, please, so I can send it.

Nanwu, I sent the photographer to you already.

Karen, since Nanwu got a photographer, I will try to make an optometrist for you. Just give me a little time to do it in. My husband is demanding his dinner. Imagine that, the nerve.

Sacannon, thank you for the kind wishes. She is now home and doing better!!!

Thank you all again for participating, and please, post the layouts in the gallery and link them to this pages as you make them. They will be an inspiration to others to participate. And don't forget, you have a change to win a complete kit of your child's favorite occupation when at the end of the challenge.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, please send me a football player. I believe I'll make a sports page for my grandson... he's in third grade this year and joined the football camp. They will be playing a game this Saturday, so I'll be taking pictures then and can make a page later that day! (Plus I already have his football portrait they did a couple weeks ago!) You have my email already.

THANK YOU, ST!!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Smile

my 3 yr old grandson wants to be an astronaut.

LOL! Thanks, Granny. She's gonna love this! Send the Musketeer if you would, please. Sent you a PM with my addy just in case it got lost in the BIG crash.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie, the duck it's on it's way, and it ain't Marion!!!

Knzus, coming asap!

Erk50, could you please send me a private message with your email address? I'll send you the astrounat as soon as I get the addy!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

I have my layout finished. Now all I need is the picture which I should have in a few days.

You are working overtime Granny making all these characters. You should be rewarded. Will a huge "thank you" pay the bill? I am looking forward to viewing all the offerings. Last time we had a contest where we voted everyone should have won an award. Will it be the same this time?

I also hope your mother is doing better. Fate has a way of throwing a curve ball when you are exceptionally busy.

Ok, here's mine but the gallery linking has changed so not sure if this will work right. Thanks, Granny for adding the Musketeer.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Very clever indeed. Granny's characters are so cute.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Melanie, I love it. I always wanted to be a musketeer myself!

Grannywin, it's been a lot of fun making the characters. You have paid the bill in full and then some. Just knowing you are enjoying the challenge is the biggest reward of all. And I think you're right. You should all get a reward for participating. I will work on it!

Karen, thank you for the kind words.

ps: Mom is doing better, thank you so much for your concern.

thanks for the wonderful koala granny it's just perfect
    all other elements etc used were designed by c2d (crops)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle