+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Yeap! This is the new age, kids know more than we do!!!!

I will work on a pale...plae...pela.... One of them thingies asap!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hi, don't know if i'm to late to join in, but my granddaughter wants to be a photographer

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Talking

My little witchling granddaughter wants to be a witch when she grows up! Do we have a witch?

Blessings - FS xx

I wanna try, while my baby son is to young to say his dream.

Fictiongl, just figure out what you would want your baby to be, and we'll go with that. Please let me know.

FreeSpirit... Sorry, but I can't help you with that one. Perhaps a conventional occupation?

Just to let you all know that my mom went back in the hospital today with walking pneumonia. I will try to get this requests done asap, but please be a little patient with me.

And it's definetely not too late to join the challenge. I will try very hard to get your requests done asap.

Thank you all for your kindness and patience.

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

Just to let you all know that my mom went back in the hospital today with walking pneumonia.

G.
    So sorry to hear about your Mum. Love and light to her for a speedy recovery.

FS x

Sorry to hear that Granny, hope she will bounce back quick.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

ROTFL!!!!! Well, I tried but we just got the new Barbie movie that came out yesterday and now all I hear around the house is "One for All and All for One!" Rheanna wants to be a Muskateer and protect the prince. Cameron wants to be the Prince. LOL! Give me a few days for this to wear off and I'll try again.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Hi Granny, this sounds so creative and your characters are so cute. One of my grandson wants to be an optometrist. Another grandson wants to be a photographer (well kind of sort of, wait till you see). Whichever one you want to send me is fine. Please, thank you and your welcome.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

thanks for the pm granny, I hope your mum is doing okay......take care

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle