September Designer Challenge - Hosted by Granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Yeap! This is the new age, kids know more than we do!!!!

I will work on a pale...plae...pela.... One of them thingies asap!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

Hi, don't know if i'm to late to join in, but my granddaughter wants to be a photographer

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

My little witchling granddaughter wants to be a witch when she grows up! Do we have a witch?

Blessings - FS xx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• fictiongl
          • Sep 2009

I wanna try, while my baby son is to young to say his dream.
          sigpic

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Fictiongl, just figure out what you would want your baby to be, and we'll go with that. Please let me know.

FreeSpirit... Sorry, but I can't help you with that one. Perhaps a conventional occupation?

Just to let you all know that my mom went back in the hospital today with walking pneumonia. I will try to get this requests done asap, but please be a little patient with me.

And it's definetely not too late to join the challenge. I will try very hard to get your requests done asap.

Thank you all for your kindness and patience.

G.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Just to let you all know that my mom went back in the hospital today with walking pneumonia.

G.
              So sorry to hear about your Mum. Love and light to her for a speedy recovery.

FS x
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Sorry to hear that Granny, hope she will bounce back quick.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

ROTFL!!!!! Well, I tried but we just got the new Barbie movie that came out yesterday and now all I hear around the house is "One for All and All for One!" Rheanna wants to be a Muskateer and protect the prince. Cameron wants to be the Prince. LOL! Give me a few days for this to wear off and I'll try again.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• KPierce
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2007

Hi Granny, this sounds so creative and your characters are so cute. One of my grandson wants to be an optometrist. Another grandson wants to be a photographer (well kind of sort of, wait till you see). Whichever one you want to send me is fine. Please, thank you and your welcome.
                    My buddy is GrannyWin.
                    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

thanks for the pm granny, I hope your mum is doing okay......take care

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Ok, I got the Paleontologist for Nannybernie, but no place to send it. Please, nanny, can you give me your email address. If you already have, please give it to me again. My brain damage is coming thru loud and clear.

Melanie, I got a musketeer duck or a prince. Pick your favorite and let me know, please, so I can send it.

Nanwu, I sent the photographer to you already.

Karen, since Nanwu got a photographer, I will try to make an optometrist for you. Just give me a little time to do it in. My husband is demanding his dinner. Imagine that, the nerve.

Sacannon, thank you for the kind wishes. She is now home and doing better!!!

Thank you all again for participating, and please, post the layouts in the gallery and link them to this pages as you make them. They will be an inspiration to others to participate. And don't forget, you have a change to win a complete kit of your child's favorite occupation when at the end of the challenge.

sigpic

Comment

• knzus
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2007

Granny, please send me a football player. I believe I'll make a sports page for my grandson... he's in third grade this year and joined the football camp. They will be playing a game this Saturday, so I'll be taking pictures then and can make a page later that day! (Plus I already have his football portrait they did a couple weeks ago!) You have my email already.

THANK YOU, ST!!
                          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• erk50
                            • Jun 2006

my 3 yr old grandson wants to be an astronaut.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

LOL! Thanks, Granny. She's gonna love this! Send the Musketeer if you would, please. Sent you a PM with my addy just in case it got lost in the BIG crash.
                              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Melanie, the duck it's on it's way, and it ain't Marion!!!

Knzus, coming asap!

Erk50, could you please send me a private message with your email address? I'll send you the astrounat as soon as I get the addy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X