September Designer Challenge - Hosted by Granny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceania
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu so much this Spy is da-bomb! As the hip hoppers say lol seriously though granny this is one heck of an awesome talent you have and I appreciate your work and how fast you have created this gorgeous character I have to wait till my kids are in bed tonight **Only 8-9 hours to go** LOL but then I can work on my layout
    sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• tackettup
      • Nov 2008

Here it is! Strike up the band!

Had a blast doing this one! Granny your characters are awesome!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oceania, you're most welcome. I had an absolute blast making the spy. I love him myself!

Tackettup, great layout!!!! I just love it, and the little guy is sooooooooo cute!!!!! Can I adopt him?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Oceania
          Mad Scrapper
          • Mar 2008

I didn't get the chance to work on this last night so instead did it tonight so here you go my little man as a super spy

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• leafroberts
            • Sep 2006

Challenge Character

Dear Granny,
            My oldest grandson is 9 and he says he would like to be an architect. I think that would be perfect since he is a math whiz and he has always loved to build things.
            Thanks,
            Leaf

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Granny, thanks so much for the mechanic...even my son thought it was neat...I will make a page as soon as I recover from my surgery tomorrow....((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hi Leafroberts! Thank you for joining the challenge. Do you see a character in the preview that you like? Otherwise I will make you one special. I think the bear with the pencil would be appropiate, but I can certainly work on something else. Please let me know, and thank you for the email address.

Wolvsie, here is hoping that things will go great with the surgery, punkin. And I'm glad you both liked the mechanic!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• leafroberts
                  • Sep 2006

Challenge Architect

Dear Granny,
                  I think the bear with the pencil is pretty good. Would it be possible to put something behind it? something to do with math or mechanical drawing? For instance a slide rule or a protractor - the half circle with degrees on it. For school they are usually plastic about one inch wide on each side.
                  Thanks,
                  Leaf
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

All the figures are in png format, which means you can put them were ever on your layout, and put things around it, behind it, whatever!

I sent it to you just now!

sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Tina, I sent the dancer. Please let me know if you got them. Remember, I lost all my email addresses in the big crash last year. If you don't get it right away, could you give me your email address again?

Thank you!

sigpic

Comment

• nannybernie
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2009

I might have you stumped on this one

My grandson wants to be a paleontologist.... he is 5. I am not even sure how to spell it!! lol
                        All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                        Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Nanny... Soon as I figure what that is, I'll make you one.

Whatever happen to all the kids that wanted to be what I put on the previews?

sigpic

Comment

• grannywin
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Sep 2006

Hi Granny,
                            I would like to give this a try, but it is difficult getting a three year old to commit to a profession. Please send me the fireman since he would be the fourth generation in our family to serve.

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

What, he doesn't know yet?

Granny, could you please send me your email address? I lost all the emails I had in the big crash.

Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

• nannybernie
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Apr 2009

Paleontologist

Thought I'd stump you Granny. A Paleontologist is a person who studies dinosaur bones.. Grandson digs holes all over their back yard looking for dino bones... He told me what it is... how dumb did I feel, a 5 year old for heavens sakes.. takes after his parents. Best of luck, the other thing he is interested in is outer space.
                                All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                                Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X