X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobbie
    • Sep 2006

Masks

I created a page and added a mask to a picture the page looks great but when I go to print or publish the page the picture that I used a mask on prints out in the original shape the mask shows but the whole picture shape shows a bit lighter than the mask. also how can you publish just one page in an album? if I try to publish a page it sends every page in the album how can I pick the page I'm working on? Thanks for any help. I did get one page to publish right but when I made changes to the page and republished it the picture that I replied a mask to changed back to the size before the mask? I can't get it to print right it prints the original shape before the mask even though the page looks right before I hit print. Please help Bobbie
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I have had that happen to me when I used a PNG mask. If you can convert it to a JPG you may have better luck. As far as publishing your pages, it will publish all of them. You can rename the page and it will not override the ones already in there.

Comment

Working...
    X