• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Very Sensitive and I need some Input

Hi everyone...I needed some input on something very sensitive and meaningful to me...As most of you know I have many medical issues and won't live to be 104..lol...Since I found digital scrapbooking, I have been working on pages for my two boys...something they won't get until I pass...I also write poetry and song lyrics...well, I wrote them one to be put at the end of their scrapbook album...
    But now, I found an awesome family through scrapbooking (it was a fluke thing, but fate at the same time)...well the father/husband is a singer...Just so happened I did them a favor for his advertising, and he asked if there was anything he could do for me...I thougt about it...and asked if he could take that poem I wrote for my boys, put it to music and sing it? He said he would give it a try...He just sent it to me today, and I want all of my friends to listen to this beautiful, yet sad song, and tell me what you think...Please, pretty please...<wink> I think he did a wonderful, awesome job...and I can't wait to have everyone hear this...Let me know if this will help my kids cope when the "day" comes...Especially knowing I wrote the words to it...
    Thanks so much and I appreciate it...I put it in a zip file, but can be played on your computers music...ie: iTunes, media player, etc...((HUGS))
    P.S. You might want to have a tissue before listening...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Michelle - the song is beautiful. I believe that your boys will find great comfort from it.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

It is very beautiful Michelle, I think they will be very touched by it.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh My what do I say I am lost for the right words.Wow this is so touching and it hit my soul. xo xo.They will have a nice keepsake.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Thank you so much for your opinions...

Some of you wrote me a private email and to answer your question, the guy singing is Darren Taylor...He was on American Idol...Which year, I don't know...but he has more videos, etc on their blog here: http://www.tourinwiththetaylors.com/blog/ and the song Will You Marry Us? was turned into a video and will be on CMT sometime next month...This is why I was tickled pink that he got it done so fast for me with everything else he is doing...

The story of them is like the Brady Bunch...and I am glad to have them as my friends...

Thanks again everyone...((HUGS))

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

I saw the video on the internet, I immediately thought of the Brady Bunch. Love the song!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Michelle, That is Beautiful!!! Your Boys are blessed!!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2007

Michelle that was truly beautiful and I am sure your boys will find great comfort from that when it is needed most.
                You are truly an inspiring and most courageous person I have come across MAY GOD BLESS YOU xoxox
                My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2007

beautiful . Hugs Michelle!
                  sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Michelle, that was so sad and beautiful at the same time. You and your friend have done a wonderful job and I am sure your boys will cherish it. xoxoxo
                    sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks so much everyone....Your input means the world to me, and I didn't know if it was ok to give them...((HUGS))

Comment

• grannywin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2006

I ditto everyone's comments about how beautiful and touching it is. I sincerely hope it will be a long time before you have to use it. Aim for age 90 if you don't think you will reach 100!

Do you have a copyright on the words? It is so beautiful and well-sung, I can see it taking off in the music world. You should get some benefit from that.

Comment

• Oceania
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Mar 2008

WOW what a gorgeous poem turned into a song and sung so beautifully those words will forever be inside of me and your boys will cherish them deeply as well.

I pray that you will be with us for a great many years to come

Biggest hugs to you you are such a treasure a gifted soul with a heart of gold **HUGS**
                          sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jabi
                            • Sep 2009

Michelle - this song is so beautiful and touches heart. Your boys will be very grateful and peaceable. I believe and pray that this song will not be necessary for many years..

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

• praise2him
                              • Aug 2008

Michelle,
                              I am sitting here in tears after listening to your song--so beautiful! I haven't been active on the forum that long, but I do know that you share some of the same health problems that my husband does. I too suffer from a chronic disease--so I know a little of what you are going through. Hope that you stay around for many years to come!!

Becky

Comment

Working...
                              X