X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I really appreciate your input...and I never meant to make anyone cry...It is a beautiful song, and the lyrics came from my heart...I just want the boys to remember how things were, and to always know I love each of them and always will...Again, thanks!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Girl..your friend Taylor did an AWESOME job with such a BEAUTIFUL poem..it is throat clenching, eye watering..to hear it!! Oh...sweetpea!!

HUGS ...I"m speechless..and glad even more to have made those blinkies for you!!..for him!! LOL..

donna

Comment

• jataylor1942
        • Feb 2009

Beautiful! Such a nice thing to leave your children with. God Bless you and keep you in His everlasting arms. Prayers be with you.

Comment

• sylvia esther
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

What a very precious gift for your boys, the song is very honest and loving. Could that be just like you?

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Michelle, The poem is touching. Your boys will have something to hold in their hands as well as their hearts forever. I know it will mean the world to them to have....smiles...love ya GF!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Marie McLallen
              • Aug 2009

The Song

That is a wounderfull song to leave your boys. to show how much you love them I just pray for piece in your life and in your boys.
              may the Lord bless and keep you.
              Marie

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

Michelle, its soo beautiful and touching !! I know this has been here for awhile, but I dare not to listen to the song..........
                Hope all the best for you and the boys and may God bless all of you.
                xx

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• snickers
                  • Aug 2007

beautiful

I lost my mom when i was very small due to health issues. There was no peace or understanding...only frustration and anger. Being a mom myself now, I understand her frustrations...but for many years...there was nothing that ever eased it. That being said, your song is an incredible comfort...I kinda felt like maybe it was my mom's words. That is an incredibly beautiful gift for you to leave your family...no matter how old they are! Because, I only know you in passing online but you have this incredible zest for life that comes thru in everything you do! God may have more in store for you than you realize!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Thank you all so much just for taking the time to listen to it...I cried writing the words, and I cry even more listening to it...I don't think all of it is out of sadness, but the whole idea of leaving them....well....ya all know how that feels as a parent...I am just trying to prepare myself, and them...I lost my dad when he was 45 to cancer...and without a last goodbye....Really hurt...adn I don't want my boys thinking I left suddenly without another thought about it...<wink> I am planning ahead...in hopes to help all of us out...I understand no one can predict your last day here, and I refuse to give up with so much to live for yet...There are new medical technologies being provided everyday for so many things...and I am hoping to be around for some of them...lol....

Anywho...again, thanks for your time and comments...I think I am doing the right thing now...Many ((HUGS))

Comment

• MrsPeel
                      • Feb 2009

I'm gonna go now and have a listen, but I don't need to listen to be able to tell you, they will TREASURE the song.
                      Anything and everything you do and leave for them to have you with them....they will treasure.
                      A song is one of the most beautiful gifts a mum can give
                      I'm so sorry to hear Michelle.... I know you mention you have meducal issues but didn't know you were terminal....
                      If you would like to talk,(though I'm sure you have beautiful family and friends, but sometime someone completely non related can help to vent out all that we don't want to impose on family and friends) I'm here.
                      I know all there is about living with pain, and I know about all the moans in the world...so, vent away if you need to
                      Now I m gonna go listen to the song

Huge hugzzzz
                      I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• MrsPeel
                        • Feb 2009

beautiful.....
                        they will treasure this, for sure

Huggzzz
                        I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

A very touching song Michelle, it seems too many *Good* people leave us way too early & I am also wishing you many many more years to celebrate life,don't forget you are loved by us here as well as your family & I think your boys will be as touched by your song as we have been.
                          hugs Karyn.

Comment

• jazzieal
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2006

Michelle, from experience, I know your boys will be so thankful to have this message from you..they will be sad but it will help ease their pain..it helped me thinking of Lori..its just beautiful..I love you GF..thanks for your courage..makes me want to write something to leave for my boys..Jazzy
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

I love you too Jazz...and thank you!!!!! No one knows when they will pass, but never hurts to be prepared....<wink> ((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                              X