+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks so much everyone....Your input means the world to me, and I didn't know if it was ok to give them...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I ditto everyone's comments about how beautiful and touching it is. I sincerely hope it will be a long time before you have to use it. Aim for age 90 if you don't think you will reach 100!

Do you have a copyright on the words? It is so beautiful and well-sung, I can see it taking off in the music world. You should get some benefit from that.

WOW what a gorgeous poem turned into a song and sung so beautifully those words will forever be inside of me and your boys will cherish them deeply as well.

I pray that you will be with us for a great many years to come

Biggest hugs to you you are such a treasure a gifted soul with a heart of gold **HUGS**
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Michelle - this song is so beautiful and touches heart. Your boys will be very grateful and peaceable. I believe and pray that this song will not be necessary for many years..

homescrap.blogspot.com

Michelle,
    I am sitting here in tears after listening to your song--so beautiful! I haven't been active on the forum that long, but I do know that you share some of the same health problems that my husband does. I too suffer from a chronic disease--so I know a little of what you are going through. Hope that you stay around for many years to come!!

Becky

I really appreciate your input...and I never meant to make anyone cry...It is a beautiful song, and the lyrics came from my heart...I just want the boys to remember how things were, and to always know I love each of them and always will...Again, thanks!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Girl..your friend Taylor did an AWESOME job with such a BEAUTIFUL poem..it is throat clenching, eye watering..to hear it!! Oh...sweetpea!!

HUGS ...I"m speechless..and glad even more to have made those blinkies for you!!..for him!! LOL..

donna

Beautiful! Such a nice thing to leave your children with. God Bless you and keep you in His everlasting arms. Prayers be with you.

What a very precious gift for your boys, the song is very honest and loving. Could that be just like you?

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Michelle, The poem is touching. Your boys will have something to hold in their hands as well as their hearts forever. I know it will mean the world to them to have....smiles...love ya GF!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.