+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electrocuted

Though electrocuted is serious it still has a funny kick about it .So glad it bought out alot of humor as we can all use a few snickers.I love you all for answering this thread.As you all know it will be an ongoing concern as it can cause so many problems but I know one thing I am hiding my buckets.
    We finally got Sheenas room painted.Ceiling is lime green,walls are hot pink and the trims are lime green.wow it is really nice.Even Laurie likes it so now I wonder what is wrong with him ha ha.It was so darn hot and it took me days to strip border and the two days to paint.I will get the picture up on days off xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wow, I just saw that the other day, lime green with pink. At first I didn't think I would like it, but it turned out really nice. I bet she loves it!

Oh and I got a bonus working so hard I lost 5 pounds It leaped of me and went into my colored walls

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Boy maybe if I paint my room lime green with pink I will lose some weight too!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Boy maybe if I paint my room lime green with pink I will lose some weight too!
    It must be because they are a fruity color like food.

Good grief eye.....do take care of him! Get him to join SBM he'd fit in well lol!

Seriously it had a happy ending but close shave, do take care both of you!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Scary stuff

Oh I do feel sorry for all of you sparkees! It is funny now, but what close shaves. I must watch those fences if I come to US, they sound fierce. Do the cows ever get shocked? I wonder.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

After we found out your husband was ok, it gave us a good laugh. I think I have the clone to your husband living in this house!

Just spotted this thread! Glad Laurie is ok, but it does bring back memories. I have been shocked on those fences too, but what I remember most was being at my friends house riding horses. My horse did not want to be ridden and headed back to the area where the horses were kept. It had an electric fense around it and of course the horse hit the fense. He rared up on me and took off. My friends brother put the sadle on, and apparently didn't put it on tight. It slid sideways...as did I. I fell off with one foot caught in the stirrup and was dragged a ways. I was lucky he didn't drag me over something that I could have hit my head on! (I had a HS Teacher die that way). I was able to reach up enough to grab on and pull my self up off the ground a little until the horse stopped. Everyone was running out to make sure I was ok. I did get back on the horse after that, believe it or not!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow Sue you were so lucky.Laurie still has problems with neck.He was so lucky he did not fuse his spine.