+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Electrocuted

Default Electrocuted

Yes Laurie went to work and got electrocuted with 600 volts.If it was a lower voltage he would be dead but the higher voltage threw him.The entance site was his neck.He ended up with infection and alot of pain in neck and shoulder.The holes in his neck are fairly big.He was showing a gilr how to work on a machine.So he was bending over when a wire bent.He also broke his toe and pulled a muscle in his chest while on vacation.Laurie is very clumsy.Yah all need a good laugh----Here eye am fianally painting Sheenas bedroom.It took two days to strip her border as I glued it.So in this heat Laurie decided he would help.I also had a mixture in a huge red bucket to help strip the paper.Here I am painting and I heard a noise and their is Laurie with one foot in this bucket.I said how in the heck did you manage that one--did you not see that huge bucket.He had on his new slipper so he had to wash it.Slipper washed lovely but what he did with the other one is a mystery.At work if anything is on the floor his workers watch as they know he will trip on it.He is a dangerous man.If he is this bad what will it be like when he is older.HELP!!!!!!.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Uhhh, should I say "Too funny" or "oh my goodness"
    Sounds like you have your hands full with your "Pain in the neck" husband!

Default Wow!

Eye,

Glad your hubby is ok. Just came across your post and had to post a short reply. This may be a stupid question; but, has anyone been posting pages in the last couple days? All I see are may latest couple. Or is there something weird going on with my computer? I just can't remember a time when I've logged on and not seen some new pages in the gallery to look at. Have a great weekend and guard your husband.

Tackettup

Oh, my goodness, too funny!!!!

Sorry to hear about his misadventures, but glad he's ok. Be sure and charge Sheena for your hard labor!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

You really do need a BIIIIIG sign to put around Laurie's neck hon.

"DANGER - Man at Work!!"

Poor guy

Great golly gee, Eye! Why does this sound like you are living my life! Makes you want to cry and laugh all at once, huh! Prayers Laurie heals completely... and, um.... I will look for one of those "Stay back 50 feet" signs for you.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

You are guys are too funny...

Eye, you need to hire someone to help you watch over him...lol...On a serious note, I am glad nothing worse happened to him, that could have been fatal...I will pray for his recoovery, and for you to get the strength you need to watch him...<wink> ((HUGS))

I wanted to share a not so cute story with ya all..I live in a big city, so when I visited some family in Alabama, I did something stupid...Right across the street from my Gramma's house was a farm...and these huge cows were staring at me...So I went over there and was amazed at how close to the road they were...I could actually reach out and touch one if I wanted too...and well, being the person I was, I thought they had the cutest, biggest heads...and went to pet one's head...lol...I reached over this fence, and before I knew it, I was thrown about 6 feet back into my Gramma's front yard...I had no clue it was an electric fence...lmbo!!!! I had blisters, and huge bruises under my armpit forever...Hurt like crap too...Sometimes, I wonder if that might have been a cause of some of my health issues? Needless to say, I have never wanted to pet another farm animal next to a fence again...lol..

Just thought I would share that story...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    You are guys are too funny...

Eye, you need to hire someone to help you watch over him...lol...On a serious note, I am glad nothing worse happened to him, that could have been fatal...I will pray for his recoovery, and for you to get the strength you need to watch him...<wink> ((HUGS))

I wanted to share a not so cute story with ya all..I live in a big city, so when I visited some family in Alabama, I did something stupid...Right across the street from my Gramma's house was a farm...and these huge cows were staring at me...So I went over there and was amazed at how close to the road they were...I could actually reach out and touch one if I wanted too...and well, being the person I was, I thought they had the cutest, biggest heads...and went to pet one's head...lol...I reached over this fence, and before I knew it, I was thrown about 6 feet back into my Gramma's front yard...I had no clue it was an electric fence...lmbo!!!! I had blisters, and huge bruises under my armpit forever...Hurt like crap too...Sometimes, I wonder if that might have been a cause of some of my health issues? Needless to say, I have never wanted to pet another farm animal next to a fence again...lol..

Just thought I would share that story...
    Alot of things down the road can appear after one gets electrocuted.Perhaps that is what started your heart problems.I just could not believe that they hounded Laurie to come back to work.I was so upset with them.He only missed a day and a half.What a horrible plant to work for.I liked your story but ouch it must of hurt.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh, Wolvsie... Poor little cows!!! You probably scared the cr... out of them!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh no Bless his heart hopefully everything heals well. And sombody needs to make a very big sign like vanessa said.

Oh wolvsie those electic fences can be very nasty. Dear old dad always told us if you want to climb over them better have a rubber mat to lay ver the line first. Poor mother thought she would be smart oneday and went to go fetch some thing for got the line was on and when she stepped over it shocked her before she could get the rest of the way over and as you might know she wet down her leg and fell on over the line as it had gave even worse of a shock. We still have to laugh at this and she even laughs now at 70 , this happened when i was about 10 years old so we've had a good 38 years to bring this up every so often.
    Rachell