• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

mh1 ~ Missing Template

I've just installed a new template & kit.

The template shows within my SBM templates folder but when I go to create a new scrabook it isn't showing within 'Select a Theme'.

Can anyone help.... PLEASE!!!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I have had that happen and I would close the program and then open it again. See if that helps.

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hello!

When you say that you don't see it, do you see absolutely nothing related to the template in the Select a Theme page? Or do you see the template name, but no thumbnail image? If so, and you see the name with a blank space above, try clicking on the blank space to see if that opens the scrapbook.

If the above isn't the case, try downloading it again and importing again to the templates folder.

Was this a booster pack store order?

Karin

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        I have had that happen and I would close the program and then open it again. See if that helps.
        Thank you Marion BUT I've done that a few times & still nothing!!!

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Karin View Post
          Hello!

When you say that you don't see it, do you see absolutely nothing related to the template in the Select a Theme page? Or do you see the template name, but no thumbnail image? If so, and you see the name with a blank space above, try clicking on the blank space to see if that opens the scrapbook.

If the above isn't the case, try downloading it again and importing again to the templates folder.

Was this a booster pack store order?

Karin
          YES, new kit from the 'store' I've also tried to instal it twice.
          What next???

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

Just tried it AGAIN and no sign WHATSOEVER in the 'select a theme'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X