X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceania
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

Hey Kimmyann, I don't know if you have been told or if your son has been told this but WOW your son has a remarkable resemblece to the actor **Richard Burgi** here have a look at his picture:

Especially the second photo of your son WOW they look so much alike the only real difference is that Richard is older lol but come on people you gotta see what I see lol tell me ?

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Here is My Son's Name LO....Credits to Knzus Soft Blue Thoughts Kits and MH51 Embellishments

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Kewl!!!! I think its the eyes and eye brows, maybe the long face shape.....Least I have an idea of what my son will look like in about 20 more years!!!! Even more Handsom!!!! LOL
      Thanks Oceania!!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

sorry everyone i meant to close this challenge on monday but due to the fact we lost all our cabel services until today (omg its been like having limbs missing!!) i've not been able to get on line to sort it or post a new challenge so i've decided to let this challenge continue until next monday.....so you have no excuses now not to get pages uploaded

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

Me

Finally got it done.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Great Job Val!!!! I also Love the Just Peachy Stuff!!!! The Colors and The Layout a Perfect for you!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
            X