X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jknath
    • Jul 2009

problem moving elements

I am new to SM and I am having problems with the Happy birthday layout. I can't click on the elements to move or change them and I can't put a photo in it. I tried a few other layouts and they all seem to be working fine. Any idea what the problem is?
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Sorry I don't have any ideas - perhaps contact the designer concerned or give us a little more information - eg. Name of template etc.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

They template may have been accidentally locked. That will keep the elements from moving around. I can't remember which command it is under, but check under each choice on the tool bar, and you should find it.

Hope that's it.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

if it's locked you can right click on each embellishment and click unlock

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• jknath
          • Jul 2009

It is the happy birthday one and I tried unlocking it but it didn't help. Who do I contact about the problem, it seems that I am only supposed to look for help here on the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X