+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Photo~Spark????

Hi, Karin,

I have just bought Photospark as I decided that I would like all of the extra content, especially at the 15 dollar offer price . Only one minor disappointment now, having to wait for the CD to turn up, which is likely to be a couple of weeks for myself in the UK. When I bought Scrapbook Max I was given links to both the application and the content of the "School" edition that I bought. Do you know if there is any plan to allow those of us with plenty of bandwidth to download the content?

Regards,
    John

Hi John!

Currently, only PhotoSpark software is available as a download immediately after purchase. The content pack (themes and clipart) is available on the CD-ROM that you will receive in the mail.

Although international orders can take 2-4 weeks or so, orders to the UK often arrive faster than this - so you should see your CD-ROM shortly.

Thanks for your patience, and for your interest in PhotoSpark!

Karin

That definitely answers my question, I didn't receive the cd yet, so that is why maybe I am having that problem.

I downloaded the photo spark cd with the content but I still get the error message when I try to convert. I was able to convert on my desktop but not my laptop...any suggestions?

Hi suegraupmann!

If you are running Windows Vista on your system, after downloading the Converter program to your desktop, right-click on the icon and choose "Run as administrator". If you don't give this permission, the converter will not work (you'll get errors).

Karin