• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Going away

Will be gone for one whole week at tHe beach.Loie is letting me use one of her cottages.I sure need the rest.After sitting with my niece It took me and my two sisters 6 days to clean her house.No yard sales as my sister just gave everything away.Boy she was a packrat.I was so tired but I did get three nights in at work and decided to take a week off.Yep GRANNY AND CROPS I FIGURED YOU NEEDED A BREAK.TAKE CARE EVERYONE.Thanks for all your kind words as it made her death much easier to handle.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

I must have missed all that, Sorry to hear about your niece. I think I do remember you mentioning her not doing well, but that was the last I remember hearing, or remember.

Have a great week resting, you deserve it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Have fun Eye, you deserve it!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Eye, you deserve this time away....have fun and I hope you are going to show off in a bathing suit with all the weight you lost...<wink> YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Talk to ya when you get back...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Eye, I'm so sorry, I did not know about your niece. By all means, take a brake and keep Smile on the straight and narrow while you're added. It would be fun to talk to both of you agan on Messenger. I'll try to be on.

Take care, my sweet friend!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2007

Enjoy the rest Eye, take care xox
            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Wickel
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

I'm so sorry to hear of your niece's passing. Sounds like this vacation is just what you need. Have a great time and RELAX !!

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

Enjoy your holiday Eye and Smile,.........smile,.smile again! Will miss you.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Am on catch up eye, so sorry to hear the news. You have a good rest and give my love to Smile xxxx
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Hay don't listen to Eye...........she hasn't gone anywhere's....she keeps following me.....help Granny....I am just up from the beach to clean house, pay bills, wash clothes and buy some food. No wonder I stay down at the cottage. It is nice to have Eye and her husband visit. She hasn't had much of a chance to injoy her summer. I am sure she will take lots of pictures since she knows I do not have a camera. It was stolen at the biginning of the summer and I sure miss it. I just half to get another one soon since she keeps pointing her's at me...........its pay back time...lol...shall talk to all of you soon......Love as always........Smile.......xoxo
                    sigpic....

Comment

• MarthaT
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jan 2009

Have a great time!
                      Be Happy

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

It was just to darn hot so I came home early..Was so upset when I opened my door and seen the cluttered mess.Walked in and before I even unpacked I scrubbed.Thanks for all the well wishes xo
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Welcome back, Eye!!!!
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                          X