• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Making papers and embies

Hi

I've been using and loving Scrapbook Max for about 18 months now, its just wonderful.

I would love to be able to make some stuff myself, embies, backgrounds and general arty stuff. I've noticed a couple of others have mentioned going on to do this too, but have had private messages with suggestions.

I had an early version of Elements, I found it very complicated, although I am quite pc literate. Likewise I have a very old version of Painter, which I am loathe to put on my spanking new pc.

What's recommended?

Photoshop is out of my financial league.

I have a new copy of Elements 5.

I am considering ArtRage 2.5.

Suggestions and observations would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks - Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

I started with Elements 2 and went to elements 6. There is a learning curve and takes time, but I had no experience with creating my own things and I figured it out in time. Of course I am still learning new things too!

You can get Real Draw 5 through Granny (She is a designer here) and she has tutes you can get for a little extra and it comes with loads of freebies. It is reasonable and the tutes make it easy to learn.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Thank you for your help. I think I may try Elements 5 and am still thinking about art packages.

Many blessings - Freespirit
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• makingstamps
        • Jul 2009

Thanks its very helpful ...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X